Pixie Hollow To Replace Swiss Family Treehouse?

dcibrando

I'm ok with this. Treehouse is old outdated and while I don't think pixie hollow works there it's better and a good refresher

What if they built a massave pirate ship interactive walkthru and play area for kids and adults instead

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm ok with this. Treehouse is old outdated and while I don't think pixie hollow works there it's better and a good refresher

What if they built a massave pirate ship interactive walkthru and play area for kids and adults instead
Pirate Ships are outdated. They are so 10 years ago.

Why build for kids anyway...they are just going to grown up into adults.

Build for adults and you are building for everyone!!!

tl77

I could see them wanting to move the Tinker Bell and friends out of the Veranda an into the Tree House that is directly across walk way

I don't think the Veranda has been used as a restaurant since the fairies moved in, has it?

harveyt0206

I know it is a simple, low thrill attraction, but we love it. It really has some of the most amazing views of the park. We walk through it about twice a day when we are at MK. Once during the day and once at night. It can also be a great way to get away from people for a few minutes. We walked through it during one of the Halloween parties and we had the whole attraction to ourselves. If anyone from TDO is listening...keep yer paws off my opening day attraction. Move those Pixies somewhere else please.

AllyInWonderland

I recently discovered that I kinda like the new Tinker Bell movies, even though I'm not a fan of her being really nice and talking. (I wish she was a villain). But I think the idea of her replacing SFT is terrible. She needs to go to Fantasyland or something. I would like Pixie Hollow to have a meet n greet like Disneyland, but NOT in Adventureland!

HiYa Pal

Total Blue Sky fun: Leave the SFT as is, there's a good bit of space in the woods around it that I think is where the old Swan boats went to sleep at night. They could use the old dock next to the castle to transport guests to Pixie hollow is boats shaped like leaves, the ride would take them around the hub and back in to the woods in adventureland where there would be Tink and all her friends nestled in among the trees. A)You would be able to see glimpses into Pixie Hollow from the walkway along the entrance of AL till you got to the SFT. B) This would create a nice relaxing trip to a secluded area for a meet-n-greet, because of the time needed to acomplish getting there via boat, meeting everyone, and getting back, it would be a nice capacity boost to the park and not infringe on anything existing, but utilize some "forgotten" areas and add more themeing to others.

John

Well it would upset my day. There isnt a trip that goes by that I dont walk through atleast once. call it nostalgia....call it what you will. Why cant there be just one thing...that remains constant in the parks? Everything has to be tampered with. Somethings are perfect just the way they are. This would be another bad solution to a non exsistant problem. This is a part of the "classic: Disney. Pixie hollow....sheesh. I think they have the girly stuff pretty much covered.

RSoxNo1

I haven't talked to Jim specifically about this rumor, but he has been right about a lot more than people are giving him credit for. Those that blindly say take everything he says with a grain of salt simply don't understand the difference between "is being considered" and "has been green lit".

FrankLapidus

I haven't talked to Jim specifically about this rumor, but he has been right about a lot more than people are giving him credit for. Those that blindly say take everything he says with a grain of salt simply don't understand the difference between "is being considered" and "has been green lit".

In this case I'm really hoping that his information is completely wrong and has no basis in fact whatsoever.

Sped2424

I was hoping for something else with a little more vitality than pixie hollow. Heck that space could be used for a minor attraction a d or c at best but still considering how adventure land is in dire need of some more attractions I think it would be wise of Disney to make something a little bit more everyone friendly in that area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom