Pixie Hollow To Replace Swiss Family Treehouse?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Well I am the third most interesting person in the world. If people would examine what I say a bit more thoughtfully even more would agree.

Then I can take over. ;)
We all know who the MOST interesting person is....pray tell...who is # 2 ?

John

I am not sure where it should go but I am sure where I dont want it to go. I am also sure why I think that there are other pressing needs then a PH. The reason I am unsure about where they should put it is because on a prsonal level I have little to no interest in it. Again this isnt going to be an attraction that would prick the ears of most guest. I am all for any additions but there are soooooo many things that those funds could be used for.

tl77

I don't know that the "relevance" of the SFR film matters all that much, it's a pretty nice attraction in and of itself, but I think the fact that the Tree House isn't handicapped accessible is it biggest problem. Plus the size of the tree, the island it's on, and the river that surrounds it, all take up pretty big chunk of real estate, if they ever wanted to expand Adventureland I think this is place they'd do it

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg

RSoxNo1

You know, if PH were to ever come to fruition, I'd expect this kind of look/design for the cm's dressing the part for the characters to look like this:

Hopefully this meet and greet won't require a magic band. Although it would come in handy. If this doesn't speak M&G, then I don't know what does. At least I have her number.;)
I'll take 2

Ghost93

Easy fix. "Stich's Tree House"

*Dodges tomatoes*
Lol. The current Disney Corporation is obsessed with promoting their most recent IPs. So I wouldn't be too shocked if they created a Moana treehouse or — if it turns out to be a box office success — an attraction themed around the upcoming Encanto movie taking the place of the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I apologize, I didn't realize the date! I'm new to this forum and I typed in Swiss Family Treehouse (because I didn't want to start a redundant topic) and saw this thread as one of the top options in the search results! I'll be more careful next time. :)
;)

Goofyernmost

I don't think Swiss Family Treehouse is going anywhere. It is a very low maintenance, low CM requirement with almost no mechanical extras. Besides, if you haven't noticed it has become a part of the landscape. I would almost believe the tree is real at this point. It has a small foot print which wouldn't lend itself to to much of anything else. I think it's there to stay for awhile.
Well, whomever said whatever, said it in 2103 over 9 years ago. I'm amazed that the echo is still floating around and not surprised that the Tree House is still there, as it was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom