Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

Sped2424

It's frustrating how Disney will jump at the chance to shoehorn something where it doesn't belong but with something as logical as Coco and the Mexico pavilion they're being very careful and cautious.

If your best friend was an evil company that sold your information and privacy for pennies then yeah.
Wasn't that deep lol it was a phrase..

Sped2424

I did Google "clinches for pennies", did you? Because, there are zero hits for that phrase.
The word clinches is what I was saying you should google, I used it correctly and I didn't know things had to be a phrase in order for me to use it?? More importantly why are you arguing over my semantics?

TwilightZone

It's frustrating how Disney will jump at the chance to shoehorn something where it doesn't belong but with something as logical as Coco and the Mexico pavilion they're being very careful and cautious.

If your best friend was an evil company that sold your information and privacy for pennies then yeah.
You should be more concerned about that with facebook.
Or any website really. Google is tame compared to some other sites out there.

solidyne

Just checking: You know there's a difference between two well known and used phrases: "copa cabana" and "coco cabana", right? ;)
Just checking: You know that "Copacabana" is proper name, not a phrase, right? ;) You know that creative wordplay sometimes involves rhymes, mispellings, or soundslikes, right? ;) You know that no one likes a joke-killing know-it-all, right? ;););););)

solidyne

I did Google "clinches for pennies", did you? Because, there are zero hits for that phrase.
It's likely that the poster was thinking "clutches at" or some such. Big deal. You knew exactly what he/she meant. If we had to correct the inconsequential errors in these posts, we'd be here all day. Sheesh! Wait, it seems some of us are here all day. ;);)

PizzaPlanet

The big Fiesta plan is dead in the water. Pun intended.

A simple overlay may happen but not currently.
Since it's dead, could you go into a little bit more detail on the extent of this "big" overlay? I'm curious how far they would have gone.
is the IP done as far as a movie sequel goes?
Iger specifically said they weren't going to make Coco into a franchise, and I really hope that's still the plan. It was a perfect standalone film that told a beautiful, complete story.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
These walls sure do

That's nothing... these walls have eyes!
1541373273247.png

Sped2424

I guess I just like clinching for language.
Charming, truly. You clinche on here quite often it seems and not just for language, anyone who disagrees with the company or one of your various topics or your perceived knowledge. What I am getting here is try being a little kinder to others on here especially when they disagree with you, or when you think they are incorrect. It might make your day and theirs a bit easier. And now back to Coco.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Charming, truly. You clinche on here quite often it seems and not just for language, anyone who disagrees with the company or one of your various topics or your perceived knowledge. What I am getting here is try being a little kinder to others on here especially when they disagree with you, or when you think they are incorrect. It might make your day and theirs a bit easier. And now back to Coco.

OK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom