Pixar Weekend characters

NewfieFan

*jealous*

I so would love to see all those characters!

I saw some of that merch already... the hat was definitely out on display somewhere b/c I picked it up and put it on my son's head.

Neverland

Good to see that all the characters are out until 6-6:30! I don't get there until around noon on Sunday, so I was worried about having to rush to see all the characters I want to see. :)

mickeysaver

Must buy PhotoPass cd tonight.

I am so excited to be an AP holder. I can't wait to go this weekend.

I just hope that Bullseye can give our great niece a "pony hug" like her big stuffed horse does. She has a Bullseye rocking horse that she is always trying to get to give her a pony hug like the big stuffed horse at her Grammy's gives her, but her Bullseye is on rockers and can't quite manage a hug, but Lord knows she tries to make it work. lol I think that would be about the best memory ever for her.....well, second best. Meeting Tiana was and most likely always will be number 1.

Is there any word when it comes to the MI characters if Boo will be there with Mike & Sully as part of the "Friends" group?

mickeysaver

I heard Boo should be out

Excellent! Our great niece's favorite cardboard toddler book is a little rhyming book with MI characters. She will be very excited to see Mike (door)(leap), Sully (floor)(sneak)(look)(head), and Boo (peak)(book)(bed). It's too bad that she will miss seeing Randall (creep).

(Can you tell that I have read this book to her at least 100 times?)

Oh and I did remember to buy the PhotoPass cd in advance of our visit on Saturday. I didn't think to do so before we took her back in March and ended up getting priceless photos of her with Tiana and Naveen that cost me the extra $50 for not thinking ahead. I am prepared for magic this time. ;)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I can imagine getting an autogragh from one of the crash test dummies...

Two are signing autograghs: First writes, "Dummy". Second writes "Crash Test Dummy".....:lookaroun

joanna71985

I went yesterday, and had a blast! It took awhile, but I was able to meet all the characters I needed to see. Overall, I met:
*Mike, Sulley, and Boo
*George Sanderson, Smitty, and Needleman
*Mr. Incredible and Frozone
*Mr. Incredible and Mrs. Incredible
*Mr. Potato Head and Lotso
*Remy and Emile
*Flik and Atta
*Slim
*Gypsy Moth

And I got to meet fellow Magicers there! I ran into HollyBelle and Brett in the Monsters Inc line :)

I may go again tomorrow to try for the UP and Toy Story characters, but I may not (I went today, but Toy Story was washed out. And World Showplace was closed to capacity).

mickeysaver

I went yesterday, and had a blast! It took awhile, but I was able to meet all the characters I needed to see. Overall, I met:
*Mike, Sulley, and Boo
*Remy and Emile
*Flik and Atta
*Slim
*Gypsy Moth

And I got to meet fellow Magicers there! I ran into HollyBelle and Brett in the Monsters Inc line :)

I may go again tomorrow to try for the UP and Toy Story characters, but I may not (I went today, but Toy Story was washed out. And World Showplace was closed to capacity).

Yeah, I saw you there waiting to get into the que for the Toy Story characters. I didn't say hello, but I recognized you. My partner is kind of shy and since we had the baby to take care of too, I just let it go. If you remember a fat chic on a scooter wearing a Jack Jack t-shirt with another chunky chic wearing a Stitch t-shirt and an adorable little black baby girl who cried a little because Bullseye hovered over her just a little too long, well that was us. Sorry that you didn't get to meet with them.

JafarMaleficent

*Mike, Sulley, and Boo
*Remy and Emile
*Flik and Atta
*Slim
*Gypsy Moth

Yeah I saw you there too. Just didn't think to say hi.

joanna71985

Yeah, I saw you there waiting to get into the que for the Toy Story characters. I didn't say hello, but I recognized you. My partner is kind of shy and since we had the baby to take care of too, I just let it go. If you remember a fat chic on a scooter wearing a Jack Jack t-shirt with another chunky chic wearing a Stitch t-shirt and an adorable little black baby girl who cried a little because Bullseye hovered over her just a little too long, well that was us. Sorry that you didn't get to meet with them.

I do remember you! :) It's ok. The reason I left was worth it

Yeah I saw you there too. Just didn't think to say hi.

Aw! I hope you had fun at the event

It was definitely fun for the character hunters! It was nice to meet you Joanna!

So much fun! I hope Disney does something like this next year

WDWFigment

It was an incredibly busy weekend for us, but Sarah and I still managed to meet George Sanderson, Smitty, and Needleman; and, Mr. Potato Head and Lotso. They closed off the Monsters, Inc. line for the weekend 2 parties after us, so we got lucky there.

We really wanted to meet Boo (her interactions seemed awesome!) and the Bug's Life characters, but we made the last minute call to minute Tony Baxter at Destination D first. In retrospect, I should have just stopped him in the hall earlier (or when he sat right next to me during a seminar), but I didn't want to bother him.

MissM

Sunday we got our picture taken with Frozone and Mr. Incredible (which was fun) and the highlight of the day was Carl from Up. He was SO well done and just had the best character interactions!

drew81

Original Poster
It was an incredibly busy weekend for us, but Sarah and I still managed to meet George Sanderson, Smitty, and Needleman; and, Mr. Potato Head and Lotso. They closed off the Monsters, Inc. line for the weekend 2 parties after us, so we got lucky there.

We really wanted to meet Boo (her interactions seemed awesome!) and the Bug's Life characters, but we made the last minute call to minute Tony Baxter at Destination D first. In retrospect, I should have just stopped him in the hall earlier (or when he sat right next to me during a seminar), but I didn't want to bother him.

I don't blame you. Talking with Tony is a great experience.

how did u get tip about potato head

When this weekend was originally announced on a fan site, Mr. Potato Head was listed as coming out for meet and greets.

Any word on him or other rare Pixar Characters?

Also, Wall-E was amazing at D23. He 'talked' and made all the appropriate noises. The line to meet him was almost always cut off 10-15 minutes before he appeared. And he was quite big. I hope he's out!

could u please tell me how to get more informed about potato head so i can be prepared in future. ive been praying for a meet and greet with him. where did u find tip he was gonna be in a m and g

joanna71985

Unfortunately this was just a special event for Pixar's 25th? anniversary (this isn't something that happens every year). The characters that were out were listed on the event page on Disney's blog

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom