Pixar Weekend characters

drew81

Original Poster
I hear rumors that the Crash Test Dummies may be out at Test Track:shrug:

I also hope the rumors about Wall E are true. If anyone hears updates on the official character list please feel free to share. I've heard all of the Monsters will be appearing and then I hear some will not. I find it odd that out of Smitty, George Sanderson and Needleman.....Smitty will be the only one appearing.

Jerm

I hear rumors that the Crash Test Dummies may be out at Test Track:shrug:

I also hope the rumors about Wall E are true. If anyone hears updates on the official character list please feel free to share. I've heard all of the Monsters will be appearing and then I hear some will not. I find it odd that out of Smitty, George Sanderson and Needleman.....Smitty will be the only one appearing.

I really would love to see the Dummies play at Test Track, but where would they put the stage? OH you mean the walk arounds they used to have.....well I would love to see them also!

As for the other rumors.....who knows! But the monsters, they have to pay to have each one of those out in the form of a **SPOILER ALERT** cast member inside the costumes.

drew81

Original Poster
I really would love to see the Dummies play at Test Track, but where would they put the stage? OH you mean the walk arounds they used to have.....well I would love to see them also!

As for the other rumors.....who knows! But the monsters, they have to pay to have each one of those out in the form of a **SPOILER ALERT** cast member inside the costumes.

lol

I heard Wall E had shown up backstage but that still doesn't mean he will be out.

I also wish they would put out Tuck, Roll, Francis and Bo Peep.

trentino

Do you know if the "rare" characters such as Smitty, George Sanderson and Needleman will be signing autographs ... or will it be photos only?

Jerm

I'm just glad they'll be out. It will be nice to see them. I also wonder if John Lasseter will be in town for it.

Somehow I see him being there...between Pixar at Epcot, Cars 2 at DTD and Dest D yeah i think it will be worth his time to visit.

Brett

Excellent news about the Monsters! I'm holding on to hope that WALL-E comes out to play.

If WALL-E were to appear, do you know where he would be? I thought I read Mission:Space somewhere, but I've completely forgotten.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Monsters don't do paperwork.

Smart monsters. :lol: I try to avoid it at all costs myself. :lookaroun

I am excited I'm actually going to be in WDW for this. I hope that I will be able to find time to meet some of these critters. I am not normally one to do character photos but for some of the rare ones, I would stand in line.

Neverland

I heard that WALL-E ended up never doing meets because he's so incredibly heavy and might roll over someone's foot. That seems very plausible to me. If they did have him out, they'd have to be very careful. That said, if they do have WALL-E, I will die of happiness right there in front of him! :lol:

Tinkrbell

I wish I were there a weekend earlier. I worked with those Monsters (& Toys & Bugs) every day at Block Party for 2 CPs & never got a picture with them. Going down the week after this to work a few days.

asianway

I heard that WALL-E ended up never doing meets because he's so incredibly heavy and might roll over someone's foot. That seems very plausible to me. If they did have him out, they'd have to be very careful. That said, if they do have WALL-E, I will die of happiness right there in front of him! :lol:

I know they made us steer very clear of him at D23, also had an anti-static mat.

RAXIP, is there an official autograph for gypsy? I dont know if Ive ever seen her outside the bash/parade.
thanks

d43boy

When this weekend was originally announced on a fan site, Mr. Potato Head was listed as coming out for meet and greets.

Any word on him or other rare Pixar Characters?

Also, Wall-E was amazing at D23. He 'talked' and made all the appropriate noises. The line to meet him was almost always cut off 10-15 minutes before he appeared. And he was quite big. I hope he's out!

drew81

Original Poster
I was told Wall E had shown up backstage. Whether he'll be out or not is still to be seen......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom