PITTSBURGH STAND UP! Last Call!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Well I have tried organizing this a few times with VERY little response or participation.

So I will ask one last time...If anyone is still interested in getting together the second or third week of November, well this is the invite!

I have SOME peoples email address and I will be sending an email out to you as well. However, please everyone that is down to meet up again for some Disney BS'ing PM me your name how many people are gonna come with you and your email address...

November 3rd or 10th is what I am thinking. Reply here or PM me what date is better for you and we will select the date the gets the most votes!

gwhb75

Well I have tried organizing this a few times with VERY little response or participation.

So I will ask one last time...If anyone is still interested in getting together the second or third week of November, well this is the invite!

I have SOME peoples email address and I will be sending an email out to you as well. However, please everyone that is down to meet up again for some Disney BS'ing PM me your name how many people are gonna come with you and your email address...

November 3rd or 10th is what I am thinking. Reply here or PM me what date is better for you and we will select the date the gets the most votes!

I didn't realize you were from Pittsburgh. Here's something kind of cool (if you're a Pens fan)..I work with Sidney Crosby's uncle. He has some cool pictures from Game 7 after they won the cup.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Stand up because 3872341987 claim interest and then nobody responds. So this is my last "stand" at getting this together.

BigB911

When I saw this thread, and as I clicked on it, I'm thinking...please let me be able to go...please let me be able to go!

...Oh boy...

So here goes...
Nov 4th is PTA meeting
Nov 11th is Daisy/Girl Scouts
Nov 12th is VFC monthly meeting
...so all of these dates are out.

In addition:
Tues. nights is VFC bingo night.

So that leaves most other dates. I'm off Wed & Thur, so I'd prefer those days so I could have an adult beverage, but DD needs to be in bed by 8 PM. Fridays would work as she can stay up a little later, but I have to be at work at 10:30 PM. As you can see, child care is an issue for us. So unless DW doesn't want to go (which may be a possiblity), I'll be there no problem. What a conundrum!

John, pick a date, pick a place, and hopefully I'll be there! I have the best of intentions to make it.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Ill do it as soon as I see what kind of interest I get. Give me another 2 days and Ill set it up. If its just you, me, Ron, and Colleen then so be it.

b94ronman

John & myself hung out in MK last week while we were in the World, it was fun to just hang out near casey's and talk disney. especially if you haven't been to the parks in a while - john, colleen and myself can fill you in on things we saw going on over the past 3 weeks our trips took place thats hard to post as topics on the boards here. hopefully we'll get a bunch of us together and each learn some more tips or info about one of our favorite places. I'm good most weeknights and plan on attending...so john just let me know what date you come up with....looking forward to it.

worldfanatic

I'd love it if somebody was so enthusiastic about getting together out here in So Cal.
Blackthidot, if you ever need a change, come out here!!!:lol:

Jessie&Buzz

I'd love to get together but my kids are in bed by 8:30 at the lastest. I'm not sure if we have anything going on those dates and I'm being too lazy to get up and look at the calender. I'll see what's going on and depending on the date, time and place see what we can do. I might be able to get a sitter but I doubt it.

BigB911

What a great idea dude, i wish Philly Disney fanatics would get something together around here!

That's cause nobody, and I mean nobody, sticks together like Pittsburghers do!

On Steelers Sunday, the Black and Gold was everywhere! I actually spilled Poweraid on my Superbowl shirt before we headed out to Epcot that day. So, to show my support, everytime I saw someone representin', I'd shout GO STEELERS! Ended up conversing with alot of hometowners that day, and even met a really nice couple that retired to Florida. Turns out that they used to play bingo with my grandma. As they say, small world!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom