Pirate Water Smell?

Patrick_Ears

I have to laugh :lol: at all these comments about the smells. I guess it's that Disney magic on all the smells, except for the one who said seamen :confused::veryconfu

WorldKey

A woman passed by me in a store the other day (here in the Midwest) and was wearing that perfume that is sold in Norway and wow, it put me right in EPCOT that instant!

Herky

A woman passed by me in a store the other day (here in the Midwest) and was wearing that perfume that is sold in Norway and wow, it put me right in EPCOT that instant!

+1. It's rare that it happens, but whenever I smell that perfume I find myself Disney dreaming.

I pondered buying some for the wife, but I figured that if I smelled that on a daily basis I would never get anything done -- I'd spend my days looking for trolls.

NYwdwfan

I love the Grand Floridian lobby during the holidays - it's the mix of the gingerbread house with all those fancy soaps from the shops that just makes me feel happy all the way to my core!

powlessfamily4

I think the water smells like the chemicals used in a fog machine. I have directed several plays that required fog machines and they have that same musty smell..

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
You have to let it sit for forty years.

Good point. I think the best plan would be to steal some water by surreptitiously dipping one of your old refillable mugs into the water as your ride vehicle glides along on its journey.

Disney should just make candles of popular smells around the park. :lol:

Water in Pirates.

Library of Alexandria Burning in SSE

Soarin' Orange Grove

Soarin' Beach Scene

Soarin' River Rafting Scene

Any others?

Main Street Popcorn

The fresh ice cream cones at the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor

The pie in Philharmagic :slurp:

WorldKey

+1. It's rare that it happens, but whenever I smell that perfume I find myself Disney dreaming.

I pondered buying some for the wife, but I figured that if I smelled that on a daily basis I would never get anything done -- I'd spend my days looking for trolls.

Good one! :ROFLOL: I always thought the fragrance was over powering but the more I found I liked Norway in WS the more I liked the way it smelled in those shops!

wsmith1978

I'm gonna add a couple smells to this list:

The Beach Club has a certain smell when you enter the lobby - it's like what I would imagine Heaven smelling like :ROFLOL:

The Wildness Lodge too! Smells like home-cookin

The Florida water also has a very unique smell... sometimes, when I wash my hands in a public bathroom, they smell like Disney World to me afterwards and it makes me happy/sad. I am truly sick. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom