Pirate Water Smell?

MickeyMind

Original Poster
I've seen threads on this before, but has anyone been able to recreate this smell? Or know of any products that will make my house smell like that?

The Empress Lilly

has anyone been able to recreate this smell?
What you do is, you make yourself some hot chili, give it a few hours, then sit in a bathtub doing what turns a bathtub into an amateur jacuzzi...

/ alright that was terrible. I shall hang my head in shame.

MickeyMind

Original Poster
Theres gotta be something else, because my gym's pool is chlorinated, and it doesnt smell like that. Its the closest I can find, but still not it. I went last week and walking through the queue, that smell hits you like a punch in the face, its not like any chlorinated pool I have ever smelled. It is distinctly walt disney world water ride smell.

Oddysey

Theres gotta be something else, because my gym's pool is chlorinated, and it doesnt smell like that. Its the closest I can find, but still not it. I went last week and walking through the queue, that smell hits you like a punch in the face, its not like any chlorinated pool I have ever smelled. It is distinctly walt disney world water ride smell.

Maybe add some mildew :shrug:

Larry Mondello

Smells like dry ice to me. They probably use it to generate the fog curtain that the images are projected on. Or could be mildew like you smell in a cool cave when it it hot outside.

Oriolesmagic

Disney should just make candles of popular smells around the park. :lol:

Water in Pirates.

Library of Alexandria Burning in SSE

Soarin' Orange Grove

Soarin' Beach Scene

Soarin' River Rafting Scene

Any others?

Choodles

I've seen threads on this before, but has anyone been able to recreate this smell? Or know of any products that will make my house smell like that?

Yes buy this

picture.php

Crockett

Banned
Disney should just make candles of popular smells around the park. :lol:

Water in Pirates.

Library of Alexandria Burning in SSE

Soarin' Orange Grove

Soarin' Beach Scene

Soarin' River Rafting Scene

Any others?
AK Lodge early morning smell.

To be honest, I'd buy any of the Soarin' ones.

Tinkerbell 8

I'm glad im not the only one that loves the smell in POTC. It's always our first ride when we get to diseny and that smell just makes me soooo happy. I would also buy the scented disney candles and i'd add the scent of the main street bakery yummmm

DizneePhan14

I really think that its not just pirates, its like all the attraction water and water in the fountains at resorts and stuff smells awesome.

MAF

Hey if someone wants their entire house to smell like moldy water more power to them. One of the strangest threads yet... :lol:

Jseven

The orange grove smell in soarin smells like dramamine (which i only took to avoid motion sickness) I still hate that smell :cry:

I do love the smell of the great ceremonial house at the poly.

Disney Dawg88

The smell right outside the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street. Everytime I walk by and smell it I get sucked in. I would buy that candle in a heartbeat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom