Pin Code a poppin'...

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Possibly no free dining this September?

Got a pin code in the mail for the most of September and October for 30% off all resorts.

Jimmy Thick-End free dining please...

Dwarful

We go every year, sometimes two or three times in a 12 month time frame. Sometimes we get AP's, other times we use reg. park passes. This year we have been 'slammed' so to speak with pin codes. 40 - 20% off various resorts -this was in the regular mail. then free dining through June 30th. As soon as I talked to friends they called WDW and found out they too had the free dining discount attached to their names.

Thorpyness

Possibly no free dining this September?

Got a pin code in the mail for the most of September and October for 30% off all resorts.

Jimmy Thick-End free dining please...

Jimmy, I'm not an avid reader, but I've seen 2 threads that were by you. It's easy to see why you're being doubted, One is 60% discounts when everyone sees 40% at best. Another one where people see grazed knees, you see broken noses.

Your signature - Jimmy still believes in the magic, I think it should read Jimmy is still making the magic (up).

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
So now Jimmy is getting pin codes for half of his original OP. What are the odds?

Jimmy Thick- Because thick can be confusing, even to itself.....

Lisalyn

I've never heard of a 60% off a Deluxe - I mean that is unheard of so congrats! I'm currently booked in for 30% off a mod...and kind of hoping for free dining too LOL but won't cross my fingies ha ha!:ROFLOL:

DisneyWeather!

So now Jimmy is getting pin codes for half of his original OP. What are the odds?

Jimmy Thick- Because thick can be confusing, even to itself.....

In all fairness to Jimmy, his original post (where he got 60% off) was dated February of 2011. His latest post with 30% was posted Jan 27, 2012.

I was wondering if there are any pin codes for April of this year?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
In all fairness to Jimmy, his original post (where he got 60% off) was dated February of 2011. His latest post with 30% was posted Jan 27, 2012.

I was wondering if there are any pin codes for April of this year?

And his OP was b#ll#cks then too....

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Just got a new pin in the mail for 20% off resorts for December. If you get one book fast, a lot of resorts are gone already.

Jimmy Thick-But I still got Bay Lake!!!

vjgraham

I'm not calling anyone a liar, but good ole' Jimmy has been known to try to stir things up in the past. I haven't read about 1 other person getting this postcard on the DIS. If it were anywhere, it'd be there, considering that would be the single biggest discount EVER.

60% off???

:lookaroun

There is no such pin code, just another exaggeration.

captainkidd

Is it that time of year again when Jimmy can't think of any other trouble to stir up, so he goes digging back through some of his more ridiculous threads that are months/years old?

Ahhh, how times flies.

emcclay

Is it that time of year again when Jimmy can't think of any other trouble to stir up, so he goes digging back through some of his more ridiculous threads that are months/years old?

Ahhh, how times flies.

He is a classic internet troll. Great lifestyle!

DisneyDebNJ

Me and my Daughter both have a disney account. She lives at a different address and has taken 2 trips with friends, plus one of our family trips was booked under her name. She has gotten more pin codes then I can count!

Meanwhile, Here I am...Been to disney almost every year for 20 years....a grand total of 2 pin codes I have received....

Yep, same here and thing is, we normally do deluxe resorts, have a Disney Visa, have done the surveys on Disney.com, order the vacation dvd every year and even looked into DVC, and two times, in over 20 yrs, we received a pin code.

I_heart_Tigger

Not sure how many Canadians are on here but just FYI there is a discount that comes available at least twice a year for a few months at a time that you don't need a PIN code for.

20% off Values, 25% off moderates, 30% off Deluxe and Villas

It's for Canadian residents only. Is available on the WDW site and is on right now until the end of June if you book by the end of March.

In my experience they generally will offer this again from August-early November if you book by the end of August as well.

It's been a while since I got a pin code. Maybe I'll call since I may be going twice this year - once in April (Girls gine Disney!) then again in September (15 year Canadian Cast member reunion) and a resort discount might make the difference in being able to attend the reunion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom