Pin Code a poppin'...

gardenia

I don't believe anyone got a 60% off offer. Have never heard of anything like that in 25 years.

If you have been to WDW many times - like us, we go 5 or 6 times a year for short trips - you are LESS likely to get a pin, not more likely. They know you'll be going, pin or no pin.

EvilQueen-T

disneygal1 i've also been to wdw a million times and had never received a pin code then last year i went onto my wdw account and updated it (even though i use it fairly often) someone suggested it may help. about a month later i had a pin code offer. my sister has nothing attached to disney and has only booked one trip herself (other trips were either single day no stay over or were booked by other family members from a different address) she got one the same day i did...go figure.

Disneygal1

That's interesting, it must be random. What do you mean by your WDW account? Is it the WDW account on the Disney World website?

I really hope that's true. I've had to cancel 2 trips this year and will have to cancel the one for April. I've been going through chemo and I'm having a heck of a time :cry: I wpould love to have a code for late spring. My brother is in the hospital now getting ready for surgery. I feel like my life is like a bad soap!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I really would love to at the very least get 35% off for the end of Nov. Wish they would do something for the passholders. :shrug:

Passholder discounts always come out last. There's likely to be something for your travel dates.

At some point, unless bookings are astronomical right now, they're likely to lift the summer blackout dates. They did last year.

disney4life2008

I don't believe anyone got a 60% off offer. Have never heard of anything like that in 25 years.

If you have been to WDW many times - like us, we go 5 or 6 times a year for short trips - you are LESS likely to get a pin, not more likely. They know you'll be going, pin or no pin.

Sorry, I received 60% off November 2009. I am a passholders so I got that discount on top of the pin code discount they promoted.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Jimmy Thick- And if I'm acting like a king...

I'm not calling anyone a liar, but good ole' Jimmy has been known to try to stir things up in the past. I haven't read about 1 other person getting this postcard on the DIS. If it were anywhere, it'd be there, considering that would be the single biggest discount EVER.

60% off???

:lookaroun

I've received the same pin codes everyone else has, nothing in the neighborhood of 60%.

And if he's acting like a king, remember that somewhere a court is missing their jester....

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Passholder discounts always come out last. There's likely to be something for your travel dates.

At some point, unless bookings are astronomical right now, they're likely to lift the summer blackout dates. They did last year.
Actually, until the last year or two AP rates were almost always released before general public promotions.

captainkidd

Sorry, I received 60% off November 2009. I am a passholders so I got that discount on top of the pin code discount they promoted.

Then that was a mistake on Disney's part. You can't combine discounts, and if you were able to, consider yourself lucky that you got one past them. By all means, I wish I were so lucky, but it's yet to happen.

captainkidd

And for what it's worth, no one on the DIS has mentioned receiving this discount either. So, either Jimmy's pulling our leg, or he's the only person in the world to get this postcard. Disney must REALLY like him.

lilclerk

After getting so many of them last year, I am feeling the pin code blues so far this year. Really hoping for AP rates for May soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom