Pictures of the backstage area of ToT

PhotoDave219

I say it's like the speed limit - how many people actually drive under the speed limit? I know my rule is 5-over or you're goin too darn slow. And driving too fast at the wrong times means getting yourself killed, very similar to walking backstage at the wrong time means you get yourself killed.

You mean with a speeding Pargo going around a corner near M-07? I never had to jump out of the way for one of those.....

WDWKat26

First off, in general I agree - but it's not something that's black an white.

They put people on tours all the time, truck conventions and other groups through backstage areas, put under 16-yo kids back there for magic music days, etc..

It's not like it's sacred and unseen. Should people be climbing over walls and other such silliness? No.

I say it's like the speed limit - how many people actually drive under the speed limit? I know my rule is 5-over or you're goin too darn slow. And driving too fast at the wrong times means getting yourself killed, very similar to walking backstage at the wrong time means you get yourself killed.

However, the difference is that on tours and for MMD the people have clearance to go backstage and they're with CM's who know what they're doing.

BwanaBob

You mean with a speeding Pargo going around a corner near M-07? I never had to jump out of the way for one of those.....
bdpargsnow078a.jpg

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
i'm too happy to care about this thread right now

RED SOX ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!! :D

mousermerf

Account Suspended
i'm too happy to care about this thread right now

RED SOX ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!! :D

*perplexed and alienated by this statement, notices your avatar*

Is that a humpback whale flying out of a Pollack painting while a knight in armor rides a lion in the foreground?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
*perplexed and alienated by this statement, notices your avatar*

Is that a humpback whale flying out of a Pollack painting while a knight in armor rides a lion in the foreground?
that was actually a painting of mine, not Pollock ;)

It's a horsefaced jockey riding in the middle of a bad trip. The foreground was inspired by Picasso's Guernica and folk art from Oaxaca, Mexico. The background was inspired by Miro and Kandinsky in its layout, but the colours were my creation... although people swear they see Van Gogh influence in there.

mikeymouse

Here is a shot of Main Street USA prior to park opening in Sept '07 on the day of the re-opening of the Haunted Mansion. I have a few more if anyone is interested. We were at the park extra early for the Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour. Didn't even have to pay for parking!

l_87b5b13732c4682a71536c34b78b1c12.jpg

Tom Morrow

The funny thing about this thread is that the pictures in the original post that seem to have caused an uproar can basically be taken by anyone who visits the Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage event. Its literally right next to where the pictures in question were taken. So its a "backstage area" that a LOT of guests see, nothing that is strived to be kept "top secret" like the MK tunnels.

Also, almost all convention goers at MGM enter the park through this area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom