Picture Poses

Future Guy

My DW came up with the idea to have my brother-in-law on the speeder bike, and have the two of us pose like we were chasing him:

DSCF2050.JPG

And here's one of my DW and I being "menaced" by the giant fly in the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids area at DHS:

DSCF2078.JPG

tiggermarie

My DW came up with the idea to have my brother-in-law on the speeder bike, and have the two of us pose like we were chasing him:

DSCF2050.JPG

And here's one of my DW and I being "menaced" by the giant fly in the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids area at DHS:

DSCF2078.JPG
I was going to ask that you post these poses when we get home. But I see we are on the same wave link. Love ya :kiss: .

LoriMistress

Sorry about the double posting of the picture. This pic is of my DB (making jazz hands), myself (thumbs up), and DH (looking bored) at DLR.

SpaceMountainPic.jpg

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
922704248208.jpg

Trying for a nice shot, couldn't keep a straight face on account of the sun glare. Stitch bailed me out, and I got a fun photo instead! Titled, "eeewwwwwww" :lol:

Xethis

YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING HOW DID YOU GET STICH ON THERE? DID YOU BUY THE PHOTOPASS OPTION WHERE YOU CAN UPLOAD THE PHOTOS FROM YOUR VACATION AND ADD THE CHARACTERS?

This was one of the 'Magic Photos' that Photopass did for us. We were able to view all of our Photopass pictures before we went home, and then we did order the cd from Photopass with all of our pictures on there. Just ask a Photopass Photographer if they do any 'Magic Photos', and they'll add the character in there for you.

This was one of the many 'Magic Photos' they did for us. Tink in our hands at Toontown, baby Simba in my wifes arms, etc. The best was in front of the Hanuted Mansion, they added a ghost driving the carriage parked out front.

I'll see if I can dig up any more of them.

sweetpee_1993

My mom's family name is Kilroy. Kilroy was here!!!!

100_0338.jpg

CRT dinner. Prince Charming x 3!

100_0533.jpg

Character totem w/a bonus shot of my brother hamming it up...

100_0592.jpg

King of the world!!! Woohoohoooooo!!!!

SANY0001.jpg

Not a picture but the most awesome video ever! My ham-bone of a son gets down and get's busted by the Big Cheese himself!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom