Picture Challenge - Rare Things

CP_alum08

Rocketeer!

picture.php

This is too cool! Do you know when this was taken?

Matt and Kelly

Somebody hijack those before they made it to the Canada pavilion? Ugh Canada hockey teams, like the shirts and hats too bad they aren't Bruins eh???

Believe me, it's tough to be an Oiler fan these days! Bruins look solid for years to come, can't say the say for the Oil...well yet anyway. We'll see what these young kids turn into over the next couple years.

Mr. Morrow

Believe me, it's tough to be an Oiler fan these days! Bruins look solid for years to come, can't say the say for the Oil...well yet anyway. We'll see what these young kids turn into over the next couple years.

Lets Go Rangers...:lookaroun Wait we have a moron of an owner :cry:

drossjr

Yeah hope B's continue to improve and not revert back to the B's of the 90's.

I dont mind the Oilers out of all the Canadian teams there probably my fav. Didnt like them so much when the wipped the B's in the Cup years ago.

Yeah Hall and Seguin should be good, excited for the season to start

NYwdwfan

I find Avery amusing - come on, blocking Brodeur's face with his stick? Unsportsmanlike, yes. Funny? Absolutely!! Dolan is an absolute moron.

Tiggerfanatic

Cinderella's carriage picking someone up for a wedding.

picture.php

Cool - we saw this on our '08 trip from the monorail so wasn't able to get a picture. Something else we saw one morning were all the (I'm assuming) Housekeeping ladies parading in front of the GF twirling their parasols - wished I could have gotten a picture but the monorail swooshed by too fast!

Matt and Kelly

Yeah hope B's continue to improve and not revert back to the B's of the 90's.

I dont mind the Oilers out of all the Canadian teams there probably my fav. Didnt like them so much when the wipped the B's in the Cup years ago.

Yeah Hall and Seguin should be good, excited for the season to start

B's definitely have a good core group and a great young goaltender. Something the Oil cannot say just yet. We may have two or three tough seasons ahead of us before we can start seeing some dividends from this re-build.

Man, we've hijacked this thread haven't we?!?!

CoffeeJedi

A friend took this while we were being e'vacced from BTMRR. This is the back-side of the rock work. Sorry for the crappy quality, but it was with a phone-camera and we were afraid of getting reprimanded for taking photos. Clicking this pick will take you to the set, but the other photos aren't any better. (there is however a "backup cactus" down there)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom