Picture Challenge - Rare Things

Foolish Mortal

Seen in Toon Town

img0303i.jpg

Phonedave

And this mess. Which I hope never to have to see again. This was a display in the shop in Africa in AK. It is holding walking staffs. It looks like it was made from scrap cardboard. Not very well themed.

DSC02386.jpg

nolatron

Here's probably my three 'rarest' pics from my collection:

1) Big Thunder Mountain refurb - 2004

34xm7v7.jpg

2) Park "Full". Rare to me as this was one time we ever went to WDW during the summer (for our wedding).
257zzfr.jpg

3) Behind Main Street USA (East side).
Guest overflow route during a parade. Was promptly told no pictures by CM after I took this one.
9amv0i.jpg

NYwdwfan

We have slides of Thunder Mountain being built - the big mountain of chicken wire being covered in plaster - taken from the WDW railroad when I was little. If I can (a) find them at my parents house and (b) figure out how to convert them - I'll post them. Pretty cool stuff if I recall correctly.

drossjr

I know this doesn't exactly fit but finding an Oiler shirt hanging in DTD was a very rare sight in my eyes.

IMG_0252.jpg

Somebody hijack those before they made it to the Canada pavilion? Ugh Canada hockey teams, like the shirts and hats too bad they aren't Bruins eh???

parkgoer

I have some really rare pictures from th 70's, but I don't know how to post them. Can someone help?

You have to upload them to somewhere like ficrk or photobucket.com They're both free. Once you upload them copy and past the img code/text here. Post your reply and the picture will show up in the thread :)

Figment82

I think I posted this in the Picture of the Day thread a long time ago. But I took this back in August 2008, during those couple of weeks where they ran the parade up and down Main Street while they were refurbing the Liberty Square Bridge. Sorcerer Mickey (from the back of Mickey's float) lined up very nicely with Cinderella Castle for a brief time. This was taken from that quarter section of the hub where the parade does not normally travel:

Figment82

And here's an image of the Muppet*Vision 3D building while hot air balloon was removed to be painted (they painted it on the Streets of America):

_Scar

I have some really rare pictures from th 70's, but I don't know how to post them. Can someone help?

Create a photobucket account (photobucket.com) and upload the pictures you want to post here.

Once uploaded to photobucket copy and paste the direct link into the 'Insert Image' button here at WDWMagic.

Edit- I need to read the whole thread first-- sorry lol. Listen to the poster above!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom