Pics of the YETI

CaptainMichael

MonoRon said:
Does anyone know if you can buy Yeti Merchandise?
Right now? I'm not sure, but merchandise will probably be on sale when DVC previews begin. Most Yeti Merchandise that has been posted is white/blue, very much unlike the Yeti in Forbidden Mountain.

yensidtlaw1969

I just scared my mom with a pic of the yeti (yes, she knew she was going to be looking at it). She said she didn't expect that at all that he would be that scary. She was in denial. Then when I said he wouldn't fit in our great room she said she's never going on EE. Or so she thinks . . .

Yensid "the yeti should be called happy mcpufferton" tlaw1969

M:SpilotISTC12

yensidtlaw1969 said:
I just scared my mom with a pic of the yeti (yes, she knew she was going to be looking at it). She said she didn't expect that at all that he would be that scary. She was in denial. Then when I said he wouldn't fit in our great room she said she's never going on EE. Or so she thinks . . .

Yensid "the yeti should be called happy mcpufferton" tlaw1969
:lol:

Damien666

Looking at the pic, the Yeti looks nice. But I like him a lot better in the vids, with the speed and the lighting he looks very awsome! Oh yeah, when I first saw the pic I said. "He looks just like the painting in the Yeti shrine!"

peter11435

JT3000 said:
That seemed kinda spammy...
??? What is spammy? My post certainly wasn’t spam. It was my way of saying you are entitled to your opinion even though you haven't even ridden the ride yet, therefore have absolutely nothing substantial to base that opinion on.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Jose Eber said:
This is wrong on so many levels.

Cast strictly forbade taking pictures. I hope Jim gets banned from all Disney parks.

What an (unethical) jerk.

J.

p.s. btw, the yeti looks better -- it has better lighting that that flash.
I agree. Another example of Jim Hill going crossing the line of acceptable behavior. I hope he gets banned, sued, and dropped off the face of the planet.

FigmentJedi

Looking at it now, I really do see the resemblence to Joe Rhode. Give him some huge earrings and I couldn't tell the difference...

Lee

Adventurer
WDI.RIP said:
They banned the posting and discussion of this pic over at MiceAge...they should ban it here too.

Ummm.....no.
That is pretty silly on Miceage's part, and would be the same here. The photo, which I completely approve of, is fair game for discussion.

hakunamatata said:
I agree. Another example of Jim Hill going crossing the line of acceptable behavior. I hope he gets banned, sued, and dropped off the face of the planet.

Dude....harsh. I disagree 100%. My only complaint is that I didn't have the photo to post.

dxwwf3

Why was it seemingly ok to everyone that videos of the attraction are out, but if Jim Hill releases a photo of the Yeti, everyone hates it? If Jim Hill reports actual news that is fact, he is talked down upon, if he has rumors that are clearly stated as rumors, he is talked down upon. I understand some people being upset if they feel he constantly writes about Disney in a negative view, but I think the Hill bashing is almost laughable sometimes.

Sledge

Account Suspended
dxwwf3 said:
Why was it seemingly ok to everyone that videos of the attraction are out, but if Jim Hill releases a photo of the Yeti, everyone hates it? If Jim Hill reports actual news that is fact, he is talked down upon, if he has rumors that are clearly stated as rumors, he is talked down upon. I understand some people being upset if they feel he constantly writes about Disney in a negative view, but I think the Hill bashing is almost laughable sometimes.

BAHAHAHAHAHA! You funny.

stitchcastle

dxwwf3 said:

true true...

anyway, wish we had more Yeti interaction in the ride....what are the odds for a Yeti meet n' greet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom