News PHOTOS - Prince Charming Regal Carrousel behind scrims for refurbishment

LukeS7

ok...who is going to handle the before and after shots? :)
Before is from Trip Advisor in January 2017, I slightly desaturated it as it looked like whoever posted it had boosted it quite a bit.
Untitled-3.jpg

Monorail_Red_77

Let's just hope all the popcorn lights work. Sometimes refurbs leave you wanting a bit more lately. Like Tomorrowland Rockwork and Emporium Exterior Painting.

Spash007

It looks like they tried to make the artwork above the horses more visible by removing the green banners. But between that and an updated paint scheme up top, it doesn't look a whole lot different.

geekza

Since the constant presence of scrims and construction walls seem to be the rule now, rather than the exception, in the parks, I'm always happy when one goes away. The worst ones, for me, are the ones that go up on Main Street that have the painted facades on them. I suppose it's better than blank ones, but it still looks so tacky to me. They're a necessary evil, I suppose, but I really don't remember then being so prevalent in the past.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Since the constant presence of scrims and construction walls seem to be the rule now, rather than the exception, in the parks, I'm always happy when one goes away. The worst ones, for me, are the ones that go up on Main Street that have the painted facades on them. I suppose it's better than blank ones, but it still looks so tacky to me. They're a necessary evil, I suppose, but I really don't remember then being so prevalent in the past.
There was a time when there was nary a scrim on Main Street, BUT, the condition of Main Street was terrible. It now seems to be the opposite.....a constant rotation of building facades being cared for. I'd opt for this latter cycle, than the non-cycle MS was in for years

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom