News PHOTOS - Prince Charming Regal Carrousel behind scrims for refurbishment

EricsBiscuit

For Tuesday. Terrible quality, I know.
IMG_5527.JPG

Minthorne

That’s a good thing

Maybe. I seem to recall as a kid seeing the painting happening on main street facades and thinking it was cool. Then again I seem to recall some detail that they used to have a lot more painters and they did most of this work at night.

If it is a 'good' thing, a 'better' thing would be to experience a fully updated painted park without a scrim. ;)

Minthorne

Apparently not. It's bizarre. They get knocked for doing nothing and knocked for doing maintenance.

Everyone seems to have found some bad connotation for me saying there have been a lot of scrims all the time. My statement was fact, not a commentary on if it is was good or bad. It isn't always so apparent!

Minthorne

I think it's ridiculous some of you are upset at work going on.

I think it is funny you immediately thought people were upset. Had I said "In the past 10 years I don't think I've been to the MK without a parade somewhere...." you most likely would have though I was being positive. If so, then the word "Scrim" has a negative connotation for you while "parade" as a positive one. Me, I like the park being painted - I just like to see the finished product more than a scrim! I know, it is ridiculous!

Kman101

I think it is funny you immediately thought people were upset.

I was never referring to your posts ;)

But snarky sarcasm sometimes isn't the most transparent. Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought people were upset. Maybe people could explain themselves better instead of a one line snarky comment?

Minthorne

I was never referring to your posts ;)

But snarky sarcasm sometimes isn't the most transparent. Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought people were upset. Maybe people could explain themselves better instead of a one line snarky comment?

I guess I don't see the snarky sarcasm in this thread...unless you mean the pun "Another scrim-scam..."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom