Photos of the new character costumes for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

imamouse

M & Ms costumes are spiffy, but not very creative. I mean, Minnie has been a witch before - this new costume is more "princess witch" with its puffy sleeves, so it's cute, but not a much of a change. Mickey's is more of a stretch as a costume. He's in a suit with a cape. Is he supposed to be a dashing Dracula? The colors say Halloween, but that's about it.

As already posted, Donald's costume is not new and I don't think Daisy’s is either. I must be confusing "new" with "different" :shrug:.

WaltsApprentice

I love the new Mickey and Minnie costumes, but Daisy just doesn't match Donald. Then again, when do you ever see Daisy period?

I believe a either last year or the year before last donald was dressed as a knight and matched daisy....but I maybe getting mixed up with Mickey's P&P Party! haha

M & Ms costumes are spiffy, but not very creative. I mean, Minnie has been a witch before - this new costume is more "princess witch" with its puffy sleeves, so it's cute, but not a much of a change. Mickey's is more of a stretch as a costume. He's in a suit with a cape. Is he supposed to be a dashing Dracula? The colors say Halloween, but that's about it.

As already posted, Donald's costume is not new and I don't think Daisy’s is either. I must be confusing "new" with "different" :shrug:.

Ya Daisy's costume isn't new. But I think Mickey's is like just a fancy black tie affair, like "welcome to my party" and its just themed halloween. It's better than when he was the silly scarecrow or joker. I think it would be funny if they dressed up as different characters or like the Villains...like in the merchadise and pins.

Captain Hank

Mickey's matches (or at least comes close to matching) the new CM costumes for MNSSHP Main Entrance Ops, foods and Trick-or-Treat stations.

DisneyWales

I like them, the Donald one looks as if it has better detailing on it, but that could be my memory.

However Daisy's is just lazy IMO, if we didn't have P&P i wouldn't mind, but its what i would have expected her to wear for that.

Anyway they are super nice, and depending on the time it takes to wait, i may have my picture taken, but the last year or so, the times for pictures have become incredibly long.

We only ever seem to catch goofy, but thats only by chance as he seems to be in random places. I think for the P&P we accidentally walked into the end of the trail and he was alone, so he kinda gave us a "you shouldn't be here, but make it quick" kinda gesture. Best goofy every tho, Captain Jack goofy. He was hysterical when we bumped into him again at Pirates, doing the full Captain Jack act.

Katherine

That's so adorable! I hope someone catches some pics of them soon so we can see the finished product from the event!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom