PHOTOS - New concept art of Pete's Silly Sideshow meet and greet

CountryBearFan

I've still heard Oswald may show up at somepoint but it won't be at Pete's.

Well, Drew, in the past, you did say...

In the past there have been rumors of Oswald coming to WDW. I want to confirm that he is indeed coming as a character to the parks!

First you said it was definite, then you said it was a rumor. It can't be a rumor if it was made definite. Please make up your mind.

CountryBearFan

I wish Pete was added the the meet and greet. My son and I love him.

Hopefully, they'll have him in there, along with the other previously-rumored characters like Clarabelle, Horace, Oswald, the 3 Little Pigs, etc., in addition to Minnie, Goofy, Daisy and Donald. They could always do a set-up similar to Pixie Hollow (where Tinker Bell is always guaranteed to be there, with the other fairies rotating randomly) and have the secondary characters rotate randomly and unannounced, while Minnie, Goofy, Daisy and Donald remain the only guarantees in the tent.

Of course, we can always hope that Pete, Horace, Clarabelle, Oswald, the Pigs, etc. will have meet-and-greets in the outdoor areas of Storybook Circus (the Circus has more open spaces than Mickey's Toontown Fair did anyway, so they can better afford to have characters appearing outside), with the main characters remaining in the tent.

bdearl41

Could be a lot worse, could be a lot better. It would have been nice if they had made the tent half meet and greet and half interactive attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom