Photos from inside Soarin'

peter11435

Original Poster
Photos from inside soarin' were just posted at themeparks.com. I think it looks great, although Im still not a fan of the new logo.

JonnyK

wow those look awesome, thanks for sharing the links, the quenue line looks nice n awesome.. no inside of the ride shots..? still it looks cool.. im with u on this one, I dont like the "logo" either, looks to plain.

GymLeaderPhil

I'm glad someone has pictures (and hopefully the rights to post them) for the rest of you guys who have not been able to attend a soft opening.

CTXRover

WOW! Beautiful queue line, complete with factoids about the Earth's biomes and all to help tie the attraction into the exisiting pavilion. Very nicely done. Personally, I don't have any problems with the logo...it might just be because its the same one they've been using on all the "coming soon" posters so I've got used to it already, but I like the streamlined, modern look of it.

Thanks for the link!

Figment1986

Interesting photos... looks strange.... and more strange.. like a Retro Airport terminal with to much neion in that one photo......

Lee

Adventurer
Fantastic!
The descriptions I've been hearing for the last 6 months didn't do it justice...it's far better than the queue at DCA.

:sohappy:

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Wow, that really doesn't look like a queue for a theme park attraction.

Not to say that's a bad thing; in fact, I rather like it.

jmuboy

WOW, the queue is so much better than the DCA version! I like the eco-facts that tries to tie the ride into the world biomes theme. Good job WDW and WDI!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Figment1986 said:
Interesting photos... looks strange.... and more strange.. like a Retro Airport terminal with to much neion in that one photo......

Oh I like it very much... in fact.. it is VERY modern! Everything flows very well... the curves, the celing, the colors... while somewhat bright... are muted enough where it is not harsh on the eyes. I like the poles and lights in the center.. with the small halogens... nice touches!

I am digging it.. cant wait to see it in person.

imagineer99

Considering how skeptical I was, I must admit that from the pictures, it looks wonderful.

I'm plesantly surprised. At least they are ATTEMPTING to tie it in with the land.

Very pleased, am I!;)

BrerVeritas

It reminds me of old future world...I like it. The neon and the metal ceiling. I think it fits nicely in Epcot...and it doesn't look as much like a real airport as I had believed it would. Its kind of a "disney-ised" terminal

BeachClubVillas

I can't tell you how relieved I am by these pics! I was afraid it was going to look like a real airport terminal, not a Disney-fied one. I am so happy to see a wonderfully themed queue AND some educational material put in as well. It reminds me of the old Future World too. Two thumbs up Disney! :D

TheOneVader

I'm starting to reconsider my previous thoughts of Sorain' coming to the Land and ruining it. They did a great job with tying the queue with the Land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom