Photos from Cinderella Castle Suite

Spring Breeze

That is cool and the only way i am going to see it..because my brother decides to join the Disney college program now...darn you dreams of my brother! heh it is a 1 in 50000000000 chance to win. and this is more of the celebration a million shades of blue then dreams. i rather it be that my brother is happy

SGT623

For whatever it's worth... I cross-referenced the stained glass windows (behind the maroon-red chair) in this photo...

Castle%2010.jpg

...with those photos I took back in December of the exterior of the castle suite (from Fantasyland). The windows in the above picture face out over the Cinderella fountain (and out toward Liberty Square).

So if that helps you get your bearings...

This is 100% right. I could make them working on the room some time ago in these windows.

PaisleyMF

...CM's can't participate in YOAMD dreams or Magical Moments...

Actually cast members can be awarded a night at the Room in the Backstage Magic (the CM version of the contest.)

Yes it is in the castle itself. In the original design of the castle Walt was going to have an apartment in it. Due to his death the apartment was never completed but the plans for the castle remained the same so the space for it still existed. Over the years the space has been used to house everything from the phone switchboard to a dressing room. It was converted to this room for the YOAMD celebration.

Actually when Walt Disney died the Florida Proyect wast in design states. The was no construction but plans. And on the Original designs there was a Suite just like the Firehouse suite in Disneyland.

I assume it's located in the base of the castle? When I went through Traditions (YEARS ago ) one of the "fun facts" they shared was that the castle was built in sections and is able to be taken down in parts during a hurricane.

The castle is design to hold Hurricane force winds and is just a myth that can be removed from it's place (not even the top flags)

lpet11984

when was the last time you went to europe? we now have white bathroom suites that have taste and design! not big slabs on faux marble in the shape of a toilet!!! thats nasty, a wooden looking one would have been better themed.

I backpacked through Europe about 6-7 years ago. But you're right, I should have clarified: I suppose I'm thinking more Versailles than European. The suite seems to really represent the royalty and grandeur (sp?) of the time period when the story originated and is much more elegant than I expected. In the words of Capt Jack, "It's much more better." :)

And I couldn't agree with you more on that toilet! :sohappy: Looks like something Fred Flintstone do his business with...

Steamboat_Kevin

Great-looking room! It's a little fancy for my taste, but I guess that's to be expected since it's in Cinderella Castle!

So can you see out those windows onto Main Street?

brkgnews

Great-looking room! It's a little fancy for my taste, but I guess that's to be expected since it's in Cinderella Castle!

So can you see out those windows onto Main Street?
Don't think so. one set faces toward the carousel in Fantasyland -- the other faces toward the fountain and Liberty Square.

kimperry

Love that Ms. Poppins!

I think one night is not enough to enjoy the castle suite, I'd rather stay two or three nights. But don't get me wrong, if they ask me, I'd would still stay the night :cool:

The Mom

Premium Member
I thought it looked very posh; my husband looked over my shoulder and said, "Looks like the best room im the brothel." Guess WE won't be staying there...ever. :lol:

bhg469

The room does look really nice but i really think it could stand to be brighter. I guess i could be too critical but if i were a kid in that room it would remind me more of the haunted mansion than cinderella.

iheartdisney91

omg i love it! if i ever stayed there i would never want to leave! wow awesome! image looking out the window and seeing the mk when no guest is there after hours sorta creepy but a dream come true! it truely is a castle and disney can do anything!

waite i didnt see any windows looking out to the kingdom

ag2000

so are those the real windows? can they open? dosnt look like you can see the outside world in those pictures. Also can someone fill me in on this chance to stay at the Cinderella suite? Is it only 1 family?

doop

Just got a chance to check out these pictures, the suite looks fantastic, especially the beds.. If anyone gets anymore pictures, please post them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom