Photos from Cinderella Castle Suite

New2WDW

This may have already been asked but, do they lock the guests in over night or are you free to roam around the park? :rolleyes:

What about room service? :D

And, do you have to have a park pass for the next day or is it a free day?

tecowdw

Sadly, I'm sure I'll never get to stay there. I have no doubt that they will only pick "families w/ kids" and I am only ever a party of two.

And I'm not going to go have kids just to stay in the castle! Castle one single night ~ kids 18+ years?!?!? Na....I'll just have to suck it up.
:drevil:

tecowdw

This may have already been asked but, do they lock the guests in over night or are you free to roam around the park? :rolleyes:

What about room service? :D

And, do you have to have a park pass for the next day or is it a free day?

I'm pretty sure they aren't going to let guests roam the park at night. I'm sure the guests will be lead in and then kept pretty close in/around the suite. There will likely be a concierge area setup for light entertainment or activities outside the private parts (sleeping chamber/bathroom). I doubt there will even be windows that allow you to see anything ground level in the park ~ likely they will only let you see sky and horizon. Being in that magical suite, feeling like royalty and looking out to see tons of maintenance trucks running up and down the street? What an illusion killer that would be.

However, I'd sure let them lock me in there to never come out! What better a place to live than Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World? Heaven indeed!!!
:D

Room service...hmmm, I bet the concierge will be setup to bring the guests whatever they might need. I thought I read that the lucky guests will have dinner at Cinderellas Royal Table beforehand.

I would think letting the guests stay in the park for free the next day would be a given. That would be really cheap and chinsey to not do that. Technically, if you think about it, they will use their ticket to get in that morning and not really ever leave after close to need admission the next day. They are already in the park the next day. I think that qualifies as one admission day ~ can't be admitted into someplace if you are already in it.
;)

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
:D :D :D

TheMom....I have a friend who looks EXACTLY like you only with much shorter hair......maybe you were twins seperated at birth!!!:lol:

I thought I read somewhere that Jan 25th was the day the media was going to get the sneak peek at the suite.....could that be why the park is closing AT 6:30?:confused:

GoCamels

Hey...I wouldn't care if it's a SPACKLE BUCKET instead of a toilet...Im just hoping a family of FIVE can be chosen to stay...all three of our kunckleheads will fit in one bed!!!

S.E.A.

:dazzle: Wow, how beautiful is that suite. It reminds me of Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, after all Cinderalla's Castle was modeled after Neuschwanstein Castle, the woodwork is exactly the same. Neuschwanstein was our favorite castle to visit when we lived in Germany.

Disneyland's Sleeping beauty Castle was the one inspired by Neushwannstein, Cinderella's is more gothic.

ilovechipndale

To answer a couple of the questions I've seen while perusing this thread....No, the windows do not open, but yes you can see out of them. The view is very much controlled though so the guests will never see anything that could ruin the magic. One of the windows looks out towards Liberty Square and you can kinda see the bridge, but that's about it. The other one looks out towards the carousel but you can really only see the top of it. The guests are not locked in there all night; if they need to leave for any reason or want to go to P.I. or Walgreens, or where ever, they can, someone from Guest Relations just has to be with them. I've been in the suite, and have a lot of information about it, so I'll happily answer any other questions if I can. But no, I cannot reveal my source or how I got into the suite to protect that individual.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom