PHOTOS - First look inside the new Haunted Mansion gift shop - Memento Mori

Wildflower

So no on-ride photo as rumored?
Not sure, but if they do still put the tech into the ride, the trend seems more towards using the longer range MB component and auto-linking them to your acct (and unfortunately thus far you have to buy the Memory Maker package for them to show up)

Last edited:

Macca250

As others have posted, I'm glad to see so much Haunted Mansion specific merchandise there, and not random hodge podge. However, I do hope they do not add the items seen here to Mouse Gear, or Creature Comforts or some random store within the studios. Once they do that, the uniqueness of this store is gone completely.
Exactly, the thrill of looking through post-ride stores is lost when you know you've seen it all before in 50+ locations. I'd rather pick up my merch in the themed setting it was designed for. But hey, convenience is money. Love this new store though, great job.

JWG

As others have posted, I'm glad to see so much Haunted Mansion specific merchandise there, and not random hodge podge. However, I do hope they do not add the items seen here to Mouse Gear, or Creature Comforts or some random store within the studios. Once they do that, the uniqueness of this store is gone completely.
Well you don't have to worry about Creature Comforts... unless the new Starbucks cup has a mansion logo on it...

MissM

Shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg

:D

Beholder

Exactly, the thrill of looking through post-ride stores is lost when you know you've seen it all before in 50+ locations. I'd rather pick up my merch in the themed setting it was designed for. But hey, convenience is money. Love this new store though, great job.

That's really when I'm most likely to spend money, right after I experienced the attraction. More of an emotional purchase rather than a sane one. But going to WDW in the first place is more emotional than sane anyway...

TheRabbit

Looks great! Now if we can just start a movement to bring back the green street lights in Liberty Square during Halloween time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom