PhotoPass

Rogue21

Bait 'n switch?

Ok, here's the scoop . . . according to the Photopass Guest Support (??) the cost of a PhotoCD from Disneyland is $59.95 and the cost from Disney World is $129.95. Silly me.:zipit:

I did peruse the website some more and as far as I could see there was no indication of the difference. Nor were both prices listed. I find that a little misleading . . . and sad.

I'm just glad I took a minute to clarify. It'll certainly save me some aggravation and much &^%#$@!!! upon my return.

Hope that info helps others.

coulty

Any idea what the shipping costs to Canada would be? Can you add the overlays after you buy the cd?

we went in january and I didnt really know much about photopass but we started using them halfway through our holiday and when we got home I decided to put our passes on the computer. We had about 150 photos but by the time I had added borders cropped zoomed etc we finished up with about 500 photos.I think it was only about $5 for postage to england and it arrived within about 5 days. We will certainly be using it more when we go next may now I know how it works.

mouselvrmom

Ok, here's the scoop . . . according to the Photopass Guest Support (??) the cost of a PhotoCD from Disneyland is $59.95 and the cost from Disney World is $129.95. Silly me.:zipit:

I did peruse the website some more and as far as I could see there was no indication of the difference. Nor were both prices listed. I find that a little misleading . . . and sad.

I'm just glad I took a minute to clarify. It'll certainly save me some aggravation and much &^%#$@!!! upon my return.

Hope that info helps others.

Did they tell you where you can preorder the photopass for wdw and save a bit? I know people say you can, but i didn't see where you can do that online?

DisneyGigi

Did they tell you where you can preorder the photopass for wdw and save a bit? I know people say you can, but i didn't see where you can do that online?

In the past I got an email from Disney with an offer. I have not yet gotten it this year but my trip is about a month away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom