Photo released of Princess Tiana

SWatsi

Wonder if this is her only costume.

Do people in the know.. know if Dr. Facilier (the villain) is a face character or not.
Wasn't the Aligator mentioned to be appearing at one point?? Is that out for now??

tinktoo

Wow - very pretty! :dazzle: I hope Princess Tiana will be around in the parks for a while and not just for the release of the film.

discman

Wonder if this is her only costume.

Do people in the know.. know if Dr. Facilier (the villain) is a face character or not.
Wasn't the Aligator mentioned to be appearing at one point?? Is that out for now??

Prince Naveen and Dr. Facilier, will both be face characters =)

elizs77

I was really surprised I didn't see anything in the park with her last week. But today at Target, I did see my first Tiana doll. It was one of those big sets with all of the main princesses, and she was smack dab in the middle.

spaceghost

Who cares what color she is? It shouldn't even be a big deal. Aladdin came out in 1992.

Well, its tough. My wife and I are Caucasian, and our adopted daughter is African-American. She's 6 now, and for the most part I think that she is well adjusted and happy, but there are times that "being different" bothers her. She is starting to grow out of the Princesses some, but she still likes them and she is very excited that there is going to be a Princess with the same skin and hair as her. And we are even more excited that we will possibly get to see Tiana at WDW in Dec. So to her (and us) it is a big deal.

So, again I say, its tough. We teach her that you don't judge a book by its cover. But at the same time, its okay to celebrate those things that make you who you are, and that's why I think its nice that there is an African-American Princess for young girls to see and "look up to," in a sense.

WillMouseketeer

Def. agree with the above poster

On another note, is she only going to be on the river boat? It seems weird that such a new and highly anticipated Princess wont have much guest interaction, I also find it a bit restricting for those of us who just want a meet and greet with a new Disney character. Im all for the show, but she is going to apart of the offical disney princess line, correct? If so all disney princess's are usually very easy to find/meet, and I hope that she will be too. As for Naveen and Dr. Facilier what is their meet and greet location?

jt04

Def. agree with the above poster

On another note, is she only going to be on the river boat? It seems weird that such a new and highly anticipated Princess wont have much guest interaction, I also find it a bit restricting for those of us who just want a meet and greet with a new Disney character. Im all for the show, but she is going to apart of the offical disney princess line, correct? If so all disney princess's are usually very easy to find/meet, and I hope that she will be too. As for Naveen and Dr. Facilier what is their meet and greet location?

I believe all the characters will be on the riverboat and guests will be selected to participate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom