Photo of the Reflections of Earth Air Launch cannon

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
You're welcome! I shot it a while back but only just found the photo. Its a serious looking piece of kit isnt it! Quite a sinister thing. LOL

Rob562

You're welcome! I shot it a while back but only just found the photo. Its a serious looking piece of kit isnt it! Quite a sinister thing. LOL

It's defintiely more visible than its original location in the UK pavilion. Back then you really had to know where to look to see it, and even then you only saw the last foot or two of the barrel.

-Rob

LordHelmut

(sounds of metal cutting/welding/hammering)

Honey, why did you just run down to the shop, and why are there 8" pipe and flanges on the kitchen table ???:eek:

Oh if I only lived far enough away to really get in touch with the pryo inside me.

scpergj

Actually, I was thinking it looked like something the MythBusters would build. :lol:

-Rob

Actually, I'm pretty sure they have built that same sort of thing - not to launch pyro, but I think to launch chickens at aircraft canopies or something like that.

Also, if any of you have seen any of the Pumpkin Ch__________' stuff on TV, the throwers that are the biggest and throw the furthest are the big air cannons...they look like a scaled up version of the original posted picture (and I mean scaled up - some of them can be more than 60 feet long)

StitchRokcs

Wow thats awesome! Looks more like a doomsday device than something for a fireworks show lol but definatly cool! Now my next question is where can i buy one of those?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom