Phineas and Ferb update

WDW_Emily

Thanks for the update! I hope they are at the parks by April! I might just start singing spa day and squirrels in her pants when i meet them:lookaroun:D

kerrie

wheres perry

Oh i wish I had the date We are planing a trip for spring the kids would love them. if i miss them in spring i hope they are there in oct the kids would LOVE IT

richiericher22

Phineas and Ferb is probably the best show, since, well before 2000! I'm 16 and I absolutely love that show. The other shows are well... suck.. since they canceled "That's So Raven" (the last season wasn't too good) Disney Channel went down hill with Hannah Montana, Jonas, and those movies. But Phineas and Ferb is wonderful!:)

DisneyNut2007

Phineas and Ferb is probably the best show, since, well before 2000! I'm 16 and I absolutely love that show. The other shows are well... suck.. since they canceled "That's So Raven" (the last season wasn't too good) Disney Channel went down hill with Hannah Montana, Jonas, and those movies. But Phineas and Ferb is wonderful!:)

FYI, not all of them are/were stinkers! Some of them are actually great, like the well-done (yes, well-done) High School Musical series.

Main St. Matt

It's the only kid's show that I'll watch when my girls aren't around. haha Dr. Doofensmchmerz is even more hilarious than my attempted spelling of his name! haha

heartodisney

picture.php

What cha want to do today Ferb?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom