Phineas and Ferb update

Disney_Freak429

As soon as my son hears "There's 104 days in summer vacation..." he stops whatever he's doing and watches. And so do I.:lol:

This is why I try to keep the TV on mute or I would never get anything done. I am beyond excited for the M&G & maybe some more merch to go with it. The show is waaaay to good to not have more in the parks. Heck I could imagine it taking over B&TB show (don't hurt me lol) because with all the great music in the show I can only imagine what kind of ideas they could come up with for a stage show at the parks :D Not to mention I was so close to being Phineas for Halloween if the $ flow was a bit better oh well maybe next yr. :animwink:

NMBC1993

It's about time they did something with Phineas and Ferb. I personally think this is the best show on Disney Channel today. It is very creative and funny. But just like all the quality stuff Disney owns, they don't market or advertise them in the parks. I remember the day the Phineas and Ferb soundtrack came out I went to World of Disney figuring they would sell it there. When I got to the store I saw EVERY Hannah Montana/Jonas CD but no Phineas and Ferb. I figured they just hadn't received their shipment yet and ended up buying it on Amazon. Went back 2 weeks later, still nothing :brick:If it was me I would market this like crazy, just like all the other teen shows they sell merchandise for nonstop. I would love to see a Perry the Platypus in-action figure, just like the one from the show as a park exclusive. But as we all know, Disney doesn't market their good shows.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
It's about time they did something with Phineas and Ferb. I personally think this is the best show on Disney Channel today. It is very creative and funny. But just like all the quality stuff Disney owns, they don't market or advertise them in the parks. I remember the day the Phineas and Ferb soundtrack came out I went to World of Disney figuring they would sell it there. When I got to the store I saw EVERY Hannah Montana/Jonas CD but no Phineas and Ferb. I figured they just hadn't received their shipment yet and ended up buying it on Amazon. Went back 2 weeks later, still nothing :brick:If it was me I would market this like crazy, just like all the other teen shows they sell merchandise for nonstop. I would love to see a Perry the Platypus in-action figure, just like the one from the show as a park exclusive. But as we all know, Disney doesn't market their good shows.

Someone had posted a rumor in one of the other chats that WDW was considering replacing the Drew Carey "Sounds Dangerous" show with a P&F 4D one. Now THAT would be terrific.....

trr1

Someone had posted a rumor in one of the other chats that WDW was considering replacing the Drew Carey "Sounds Dangerous" show with a P&F 4D one. Now THAT would be terrific.....
The image of Drew Carrey along with the attraction's name has been removed from the top of the entrance and the screen is turned off. it it rumored that the attraction will soon be replaced with a Phineas and Ferb 4d attraction, though this has not yet been comfirmed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sounds_Dangerous

NMBC1993

I hadn't heard about that one. Here’s hoping it comes through! That and I think it would be amazing if they replaced Pizza Planet with a Chez Platypus sit down restaurant. Idk I guess I’m just sick of seeing Hannah Montana everywhere:p

TinkIce

YAY! :sohappy:

My entire family is P&F fans, so this is awesome news. I wish they could be there when we go in December, but I'll be alright waiting until next year ( I hope :p)

Jessie&Buzz

Woohoo! I told my husband that we "HAVE" to go back next year. My son was looking everywhere for P&F last week. He was singing their songs all through the parks.

ncstate7991

Oh, my 14 month old loves Little Einsteins! Any chance they might have them at any park. We have watched P&F a few times, but I think that they are a little too old for her right now.

dznygirl64

Oh, my 14 month old loves Little Einsteins! Any chance they might have them at any park. We have watched P&F a few times, but I think that they are a little too old for her right now.
Little Einsteins are at the studios not sure who this P&F are? My kids are in college now so we dont watch the Disney channel anymore.Seems to me you could put crap on a stick and it would be popular on the Disney channel (never mind they already did that with Hanna Montana and that High school musical junk):hurl:

NMBC1993

The Little Einsteins are currently part of the Playhouse Disney live on stage show at DHS. Also at DHS, you can find them at Hollywood and Vine as part of the character buffet.

NewfieFan

Yes, the Little Einsteins and Handy Manny do sets in the Animation Courtyard (very close to the Playhouse Disney show building). P&F is geared towards school age kids not babies/preschoolers!

nemofinder22

Sorry to bump an old thread but its not worth its own thread.

I dont think theres been any pictures Phineas and Ferb anywhere, but they were filming for the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade at Disneyland filming:xmas:-

Picture from Darkbeer :)
http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/Theme-Parks/DLR-Christmas-Fantasy-Parade/10270267_H3zGf#709040622_hiF65
709040622_hiF65-M.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom