Phineas and Ferb start date

drew81

Original Poster
Please remember things can change-

Phineas and Ferb were scheduled to start May 16th but that date has now been pushed back. They will officially start meet n greets on May 20th.

NMBC1993

W00t!!!! Can't wait till the 20th, I'll be first in line sporting my Doofenshmirtz evil incorporated t-shirt:sohappy:

Azerin

Will be very glad when they are out regularly... just hope they stay around for awhile!! We had heard they might be slightly redesigned compared to their previous appearances... any word on that? We were lucky and met them during a special event last month which we were very happy about!

d43boy

Thanks Drew! Please update us if you hear any 'final' word,

Or perhaps Raxip has heard some info as well?

Looking forward to this!

RAXIP

Thanks Drew! Please update us if you hear any 'final' word,

Or perhaps Raxip has heard some info as well?

Looking forward to this!

Construction of the new set started a bit behind schedule and they are currently hoping to open on the 20th. This is of course still subject to change.

drew81

Original Poster
The 29th is still the start date as of right now.

Also, Annual Passholders were showing up on the 16th looking for Phineas and Ferb. I heard there were complaints since Disney put the date of the 16th as an official start date in the Mickey Monitor.

bmarkelon

Bummer for those that have been effected by the delay but I have to say we are super pumped for this Meet and Greet on our August trip!!

JEANYLASER

The 29th is still the start date as of right now.

Also, Annual Passholders were showing up on the 16th looking for Phineas and Ferb. I heard there were complaints since Disney put the date of the 16th as an official start date in the Mickey Monitor.

I got mine the Mickey Montior too! I don't understand what is the delay to see Phineas and Ferb meet and Greet!

drew81

Original Poster
It was already mentioned in this thread... construction started later than planned!

Construction was delayed because they didn't apply for the permits until a few weeks before. Entertainment is subject to change; but still, that's bad planning especially when you put the date out there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom