Phineas and Ferb join the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights

thelookingglass

The segment was perhaps a little too long, but other than that I think its kinda cool. Phineas and Ferb the best thing on the Disney Channel in... I dunno, perhaps ever?... and if theres one franchise that deserves more park exposure, its them.

backinaction

Terrible. What a joke. Is this supposed to be our replacement for LOW? They have to stop cramming unknown Disney characters into shows that are already top notch shows. This just doesn't fit at all and unfortunately at Disney these days, You see more stupid changes and less good ones. Disney, if you want to make a change, bring back something that everyone would love, like LOW!

Tigger1988

Doofenshmirtz Takes over the Lights...EPIC

Hey it could be worse folks...Add any Hannah Montana song to the dancing lights..or HSM thing..

Pretty sure there was a Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montana song playing last year when I saw the lights, perhaps not one of the dancing segments but between them.

NMBC1993

Consider me excited!!!! I finally have an excuse to go to the lights again. Ever since they took out the back lot section and crammed all those lights in that tiny area I just haven't been a fan of being shoved around like cattle looking at some lights. Besides it's just a small clip placed into the show, To me, anything Disney does to bring Phineas and Ferb into the parks is ok with me. The show is the only good thing on Disney Channel/TV these days and the people working on the show are very creative. Looks like I'll have to throw on my Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. shirt and check out the lights:sohappy:

TinkIce

This. Is. Awesome :sohappy: My dad is going to do a happy dance when he sees this; he loves P&F, as well as my entire family. My younger siblings and my mom saw the video and LOVED it :D

Terrible. What a joke. Is this supposed to be our replacement for LOW? They have to stop cramming unknown Disney characters into shows that are already top notch shows. This just doesn't fit at all and unfortunately at Disney these days, You see more stupid changes and less good ones. Disney, if you want to make a change, bring back something that everyone would love, like LOW!

:lol:

P&F are anything but "unknown characters". They're right up there with Hannah Montana in terms of how popular they are. It's also the only show on Disney Channel my entire family likes to watch together (and many other families as well). You must not shop at the Disney Store very often :rolleyes:

NewfieFan

I think this is a great addition! I showed the clip to my husband... who smiled and said, "Awesome"! Our whole family loves P&F! Great show... one the whole family can enjoy together (which is rare these days).

4everDory

Love it! P & F is one of our favorite shows to sit down and watch together as a family! I think putting this with the Osborne lights works :animwink:

Bravo 229

Glad to see they're using their old "something goes wrong" formula to mess up this perfect event! Disney, if you're going to do something like this, why not use the Streetmosphere actors and perform it live. I remember the old "power company" routine they used to do on Hollywood Boulevard, and it could work here except they would be fixing the christmas lights. This is just an odd exchange between characters I have no clue about and wouldn't be upset at all if they weren't in the show.

NMBC1993

Glad to see they're using their old "something goes wrong" formula to mess up this perfect event! Disney, if you're going to do something like this, why not use the Streetmosphere actors and perform it live. I remember the old "power company" routine they used to do on Hollywood Boulevard, and it could work here except they would be fixing the christmas lights. This is just an odd exchange between characters I have no clue about and wouldn't be upset at all if they weren't in the show.

But that's just it, some people do not know about the show and for those who do it is a really great enhancement to this yearly event. Plus it also is a great way to promote the show for whole who think "That was funny, what is that from?" Besides the clip is only a couple minutes long it's not like they high jacked the entire show and turned it into "Phineas and Ferb's Spectacle of Lights". I still think anything they do to get Phineas and Ferb into the parks is a good thing, because the show is so amazing and deserves to be included in the parks, especially in the studios. I think my only complaint is that the song they intro next should have been from the show, I think "That Christmas Feeling" or Love Händell's version of Santa Claus is Comin' To Town would have been a good choice. For those of you who are fans of the show, make sure to check out the new P&F Holiday Favorites album, it's got some great and original songs:sohappy:

Disneyson 1

Though I'm in LOVE with P&F, I feel like the blackout lasts a little long, but it was a great effect to see it all go out and flicker on again. I would have added some other, more classic characters before this, though.

Bravo 229

But that's just it, some people do not know about the show and for those who do it is a really great enhancement to this yearly event. Plus it also is a great way to promote the show for whole who think "That was funny, what is that from?" Besides the clip is only a couple minutes long it's not like they high jacked the entire show and turned it into "Phineas and Ferb's Spectacle of Lights". I still think anything they do to get Phineas and Ferb into the parks is a good thing, because the show is so amazing and deserves to be included in the parks, especially in the studios. I think my only complaint is that the song they intro next should have been from the show, I think "That Christmas Feeling" or Love Händell's version of Santa Claus is Comin' To Town would have been a good choice. For those of you who are fans of the show, make sure to check out the new P&F Holiday Favorites album, it's got some great and original songs:sohappy:

I understand your point, but I feel that this event was perfect before. I just don't see the need to include characters/brands in something that does well on its own in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom