Petition/Letter/Email Campaign website is up and running!

How do you think I handled the beginning of the campaign?

• Extremely Well

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Pretty Well

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Fair

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Not Great

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Horribly Done

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
My Journey into Imagination "Return of Dreamfinder" campaign website is now up and running. I have been emailing websites like Screamscape, Save Disney, D-Troops, and more to get them to help, but it is up to us. On the site are instructions on how to effectively bombard Disney with letters and emails about how YOU want the Dreamfinder back. Check back to learn more about the Campaign and its Journey at Journey Into Imagination/ Petition!/ News-Poll! Real One! (Final) . When you are ready to see it, go to Dreamfinder Forever and prepare to take action! Good Luck and may the words on many impact the decisions of a few!

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Bravesfn1 said:
I think this is a lost cause you are fighting for. I wish you luck though- you are really going to need it.

Why so? If you remember the Dreamfinder than you must know that Nigel Channing is horrible. If you don't that just know that the pavilion once had better!

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Thanks!

For those of you who think that I did not do this very well, please explain how I went wrong or what I need/can fix...

Bravesfn1

jedimaster1227 said:
Why so? If you remember the Dreamfinder than you must know that Nigel Channing is horrible. If you don't that just know that the pavilion once had better!

I didn't say I disagreed with you. I just think its something that will not be changed. This issue really does not interest me.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
a few point to look at to ensure that your time and efforts arent wasted and your message gets across to your audience.

1. make sure that your main objectives/ message is clear on the page. you dont want a lot of flub to get in the way and the viewer miss the point.

2. make the navigation clear and easy. the amount of time someone spends on a certain site (not this one) is very small. they most likely go there for a reason and if your are trying to catch some of the market the may have stumbled upon your site accidently, make sure it is easy to navigate. i leave the second i get to site that are a pain.

3. dont make the site to cluttered. this is like #2. make the menu big and easy to find. possible like at the top of the page.

4. a lot of the viewers that go to this site maybe at work...(like me)... you might want to make the background music and option at the top so it doesnt blar over the speaker (like mine did) and i had to stand up like everybody else in the office looking over the cubical trying to blame it on the new guy.

5. dont have a huge file for the wallpaper if it is ging to be covered up..... use that image somewhere else so it can be seen.

hope these help. good luck and have fun with it.

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
dxer07002 said:
I clicked your link and nothing comes up?

Try this: http://www.freewebs.com/zmanatr

Thanks for the help there jmaxwell007! Sorry about the music there, I did not realize that my thread was reaching people, even at work. I am going to fix the pictures and the main goal but the nav menu is built into the template. The music has a solid volume and is not able to be changed. Luckily, it does have a pause and stop button for those of us who can only listen to it 3 times before going crazy. I'll do what I can though!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
This is an awesome cause you are fighting for. I will be sure to do what I can to help bring Dreamfinder back to WDW as more than a distant reminder in the form of "Dean Finder" written on a door...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom