Petition/Letter/Email Campaign website is up and running!

How do you think I handled the beginning of the campaign?

• Extremely Well

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Pretty Well

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Fair

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Not Great

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Horribly Done

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Its been almost three days since the Dreamfinder Forever site officialy opened...
and... we have had over 500 visitors since. The first day we barely had 30, The second nearly 70, today we have recieved over 400 visitors. It is truly amazing how the audience has widely increase in one day! I can't believe it! I will keep updates posted on here and on Dreamfinder Forever.
Stay posted!

~Adam~

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
wannab@dis said:
FYI... continually bumping this thread is against the ToS of the forum.

Sorry that thats what you think I was trying to do. I was just letting everyone know my progress, the last three were over a period of two days.

Cmdr_Crimson

Hey Good luck on this! Hopefully we shall see Retro or some Newly re-Imagined Dreamfinder. But I should mention this since I noticed it was on here. But did you ever talk to any one from the "Friends of Figment" website? They were the ones to bring the one and only purple dragon back. Reason why you see the "Welcome friends of Figment" Banner in his upside down house. But here's the site incase your interested.

FRIENDS OF FIGMENT on the Internet .Once again good luck on bringing back our imaginations! :sohappy:
http://friendsoffigment.org/

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Great news seems to come almost everyday! Kodak has given me the email of the representative of the JII pavilion sponsorship. I will post it on Dreamfinder Forever today! I will also try to get a hold of her. More news to come!

Signing out,

Jedimaster1227

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
A great plus for the Dreamfinder Forever cause has just been brought to my attention. We now have the support of a fellow WDW Member- the original Dreamfinder as pictured in Dreamfinder Forever.

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Also, I am starting a email form news alert that will go out to all who want it. Your emails will be kept safe and will not be shared with others. If you would like to subscribe, email me at zmanatr@cfl.rr.com to let me know that you want to be alerted because my 250th post will be my last update on this thread, the next update will be on or after the 31st of July. Thats when everyone needs to start sending in the letters.

Jedimaster, signing out!

NowInc

Online petitions are generally considered a joke to any corporation since, in essence, they can be spoofed/faked. The email you recieved was the typical "cut and paste to keep em happy" reply and I can almost assure you that its been since ignored. Even a "real life signature" petition wouldn't be to successfull unless you were to obtain over a million john hancocks. Try to keep the overall size of the company in prespective. How many people a year go to the ride and DONT complain. Remember, just because you yourself are passionate..you are in fact a (very) small minority of the people who go to epcot.

The return of figment was in fact not by the cause of any petition, but by disneys own research department. Ever see those people with PDAs walking around the parks asking you to take a survey? ever wonder what they are there for?

Im sorry for coming off as harsh, but this topic seems to be of intrest to few, and it keeps getting popped back up with replies by one person...8 in a row i might add...

good luck regardless...but don't get too bummed out when it doesnt work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom