Peter Pan refurb

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Peter Pan's Flight refurb Feb 28 - March 11, 2008.

Wow - it really needs it. Here's hoping it moves toward looking more like DL's version.

WaltsApprentice

Awww..I wanted Maggie to ride it..:(

If you can actually get on it!! lol...this use to be my favorite ride when I was little...but it was only a special treat to get to wait in line to ride on it :) During the fireworks its empty though.

I hope they don't remove the tin foil in the volcano!!!

YA!! Because I looove to be reminded of a science project lol... (i know you were kidding...I think lol) Ya because nothing says have a magical flight then a tin foil volcano! lol!:lookaroun Okay I'll stop but I could go on forever!

The Raven

I'm sorry, I'm new. What's the SSE?

BTW, rehab is where you go when you're on drugs. Refurbs are when they maintain rides.

The MaD Hatter

SSE is Spaceship Earth. If you follow the threads here, you will find that they recently unveiled either a botched or delightfully perfect refurb of this ride (depending on your viewpoint). In my opinion, threads here got overly personal. People who disliked the refurb were routinely attacked, labeled internet Disney fanboys who do nothing but complain online, and were repeatedly told to "get over it" by those who liked the refurb. Some of us refuse to get over it because we saw how years of complaining about the wand led to its removal, and we're hoping they will refurb the refurb and restore SSE to its former majestic glory.

The Raven

I just went on Spaceship Earth for the first time last week. Unfortunately, I never saw the pre-refurb version of it. However, I have seen the pre-refurb/post-refurb battle being waged on other sites. Being that I have only seen one version, I am more than happy not to get involved in the argument.

BTW, rehab is where you go when you're on drugs. Refurbs are when they maintain rides.

SSE stands for Spaceship Earth.

And here, we use both rehab and refurb as ways to say that rides are getting face lifts. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom