PERMITS

SSG

Original Poster
This was revised
BLD2020-04066Disney - Bldg 6205 - Area Development: Retaining walls 35 ln.ft by 12' high, 84 ln.ft block wall by 12' high, light poles, (4) metal canopy total 2,757 sq.ft to cover equipments and chain link fence with gates 190 lnft by 8' high.

BTW, previous permits indicate BLDG 6205 is Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway behind Toontown.

also this:
BLD2020-04112Light Poles: (8) and landscaping to existing hotel.

TP2000

BLD2020-04198 Disney - Confidential Scope - See correspondence 1515 S HARBOR BLVD 312 (STAGE 17)

So this turned out to be an ugly amusement park souvenir shop in a warehouse selling excess Halloween crap made in Communist China.

"Confidential" my behind. Actually, my behind is more confidential than this shop, but that's another thread.

It's hysterical how these people think they are running a top secret military installation. Do they even realize how ridiculous this makes them look? 🤣

Old Mouseketeer

So this turned out to be an ugly amusement park souvenir shop in a warehouse selling excess Halloween crap made in Communist China.

"Confidential" my behind. Actually, my behind is more confidential than this shop, but that's another thread.

It's hysterical how these people think they are running a top secret military installation. Do they even realize how ridiculous this makes them look? 🤣
SSSssshhhhhhh!!! Do you not realize the number of "bright young guys" (that is not a compliment) at TDA whose job justification depends on maintaining secrecy! Have you no respect, man?!!!!

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2020-04320Plumbing to support Disneyland - Snow Whites Scary Adventures tenant improvement.
BLD2020-04338Disneyland - Main Street BOH - Panel #2 - Electrical to remove and replace existing 1600 amp main service with 2500 amp main, (2) 600 amp main distribution panels and a 1500 kva transformer.
BLD2020-04339Disneyland - Frontierland BOH - Panel #3 - Electrical to remove and replace existing 3000 amp main service with 3000 amp main and 800 amp distribution panel.

truecoat

I find all the secrecy stuff Disney pulls really funny. Nothing tops Universal Florida who has been building a Jurassic Park rollercoaster in plain sight without ever announcing it. That's the ultimate secrecy.

It's like making a movie and releasing it without promotion. Don't you want more people to know about what you're doing not less? Sure, we all know what's going on but Joe Blow in the middle of Kansas wouldn't have a clue. I'm sorry, being mysterious or secretive is a horrible marketing strategy.

Anjin

It's like making a movie and releasing it without promotion. Don't you want more people to know about what you're doing not less? Sure, we all know what's going on but Joe Blow in the middle of Kansas wouldn't have a clue. I'm sorry, being mysterious or secretive is a horrible marketing strategy.
I suspect that Disney wants to have their marketing run by their marketing department instead of a bunch of enthusiasts rabidly rifling through permit filing. (No offense intended, SSG.)

SSG

Original Poster
They're electrifying the fence!!!

Rorschach: You're Locked In Here With Me  - Watchmen rorschach, i'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me, prision scene, watchmen, watchmen movie GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom