People who "think" they know Disney ....

MeTa

Thats my entire family. My mother and I are the real lovers of disney. Everyone else would go to the grave with some of thier stupid knowledge. I went to bat over the "Ostrich legs" for a few days, I tried explaining that the turkeyy legs were in fact, turkey.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I was waiting for DH to get done shopping at Mouse Gear the other day and happened to overhear a conversation about Peter Pan's Flight.....it was two men talking the one guy was telling they other that people just think that the ships are moving in the ride but it is really the building that is moving around you. And he was dead serious about it, I had a hard time not bursting out laughing.

EmOhYouEssE

I know what I know but don't know what I don't know until I know I didn't know it. :shrug:

For instance, I never knew that the largest tower on Cinderella Castle actually houses a nuclear warhead. Two smaller towers actually contain 3rd generation Patriot missiles. You never could be too careful with all those pool hoppers and fast pass haters who may be disgruntled guests. :lookaroun

Is that twilight zone music I hear?

isn't jimmy hoffa's body buried below the castle too? :ROFLOL:

wesTcoastY

i hate when people think The Magic Kingdom is WDW. They dont understand that the entire "world" is made up of all that it is. I'll say, "We just got back from WDW"...and someone will ask..."How was Universal Studios?" It drives me nuts

And they most likely ask you that cause they KNOW it drives you nuts.

Gooch

I've just heard whisper, be it in person or on other forums, about DW being "stupid" or simply "for kids" - as if they look down on adults who frequent the parks on their own. I never bother responding for the most part. It's bad enough they were probably robbed of a childhood. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom