PeeWee's Playhouse "Word of the Day"

AliciaLuvzDizne

see i would
but i have no webcam
and no scanner
and um,
im ugly enough without the tape LOL

but you guys are soo adorable with tape face!!

kisses

:kiss:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
see i would
but i have no webcam
and no scanner
and um,
im ugly enough without the tape LOL

but you guys are soo adorable with tape face!!

kisses

:kiss:

CHICKEN!!!!!

Not only do you people make me feel somewhat normal, but i think I finally found a place where I can be accepted for my radical love of disney. Try being a captain of the football and hockey teams, playing college hockey, and explaining to people you WANT to go to WDW for spring break instead of Panama City or Cancun....whatever heh heh. Thanks guys, oh yeah, I also am out of tape.:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
Not only do you people make me feel somewhat normal, but i think I finally found a place where I can be accepted for my radical love of disney. Try being a captain of the football and hockey teams, playing college hockey, and explaining to people you WANT to go to WDW for spring break instead of Panama City or Cancun....whatever heh heh. Thanks guys, oh yeah, I also am out of tape.:lol:

Welcome to the Ohana...now...break out the tape...(psst...I promise...just post it here...nobody will EVER see it :) )

(Try being in the construction field and telling everyone that you want to go there...like over and over again) :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
mmm i think i'll make chicken for dinner tonight

THANKS for the suggestion!!!

you're the best

LOOK AT ALL THE WIMPS ON THE FORUM!!!!!!! COME ONE....ARE YOU SAYING THAT ONLY 3 PEOPLE HAVE ENOUGH "CAJONES" TO TAKE ONE???

Well, we see who the FUN people are...

*high fives Erika and Pan*

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Well, Tenchu...this is a thread about PeeWee's Playhouse.

PeeWee's Playhouse was a Saturday morning show that starred PeeWee Herman.

The Tape Face was just a skit he did in one of his movies...but...he did a lot more than just his nose :lol:

Erika

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

PeeWee's Playhouse was a Saturday morning show that started PeeWee Herman.

The Tape Face was just a skit he did in one of his movies...but...he did a lot more than just his nose :lol:

I did more than my nose, too! I hope you don't think I really look like that :lol::eek:

Welcome to the Ohana...now...break out the tape...(psst...I promise...just post it here...nobody will EVER see it :) )

(Try being in the construction field and telling everyone that you want to go there...like over and over again) :lol:

You win i lose, Does this have to be the way it always is?

PeeWee's Playhouse was a Saturday morning show that starred PeeWee Herman.

I wonder if he was using any type of tape in the "theatre"? ______ Wee's Jailhouse starts soon i think...

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by GaryT977
OK Freaky Boy, you shamed me into it:

:sohappy: :sohappy: NICE OF YOU TO JOIN THE CLUB :sohappy: :sohappy:

(Trust me...this is one of those clubs that people spend their entire lives trying to get in to...but...only select few can :) )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom