PeeWee's Playhouse "Word of the Day"

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
Goes and plucks a couple snacks off the Cocktail Weenie Bush.

Hey guys... where's Cowboy Curtis today?

I think Jambee's lonely today... he doesn't have any body. :lol:

Oh, Oh... the Picture phone is ringing?

It's for you Freaky.

*answers picture phone*

OH BOY...it's the KING OF CARTOONS!!!

It's time for another Penny cartoon!!!

Attachments

• pennycartoon.jpg
    pennycartoon.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 39

MicBat

Were those "Penny" cartoons from ______ Wee's Playhouse? I remember the cartoons, but I dont remember the show too much... I watched it, but I was too young to remember any of it... I think they might have shown those cartoons on Nickelodeon or something... :lol:

Already done :lookaroun V

WDWspider

Penny cartoons were shown on something else besides Pea Wee, but they were on that show too. And Freak, the King of Cartoons did not show the Penny cartoons, he showed old cartoons. Pea Wee introduced the Penny Cartoons.

:lookaroun Where's Tape Face Spider-man :lookaroun

GaryT977

Poor P.e.e. Wee :(

http://www.salon.com/ent/wire/2003/03/19/_______wee/index.html

Well, that link doesn't work because this silly system blanks out the ______ in ______ wee. So:

"______ Wee" appeals child charge

- - - - - - - - - - - -
By Associated Press

March 19, 2003 | Los Angeles --

______-wee Herman actor Paul Reubens is appealing a judge's refusal to throw out a misdemeanor child ography possession charge.

Reubens' attorneys argued Monday that Superior Court Judge Carol H. Rehm's February ruling was flawed because a 1989 statute does not apply to material produced before the law was enacted.

Lawyers Blair Berk and Benjamin L. Coleman said Reubens' collection of vintage erotica predates 1989.

Berk and Coleman also argued that the statute of limitations for a misdemeanor crime expired before the city filed the charge last November.

Eric Moses, an aide to City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo, said he was confident the appellate justices would uphold Rehm's ruling.

"We believe the trial court ruling was well reasoned and consistent with law, and the defendant's petition makes the same exact argument that failed to persuade the trial court judge," Moses said.

It was not immediately known when the appeals court would rule.

Reubens, 50, has pleaded innocent to one misdemeanor count of possessing material depicting children under 18 engaging in sexual conduct. He is free on $20,000 bail.

The charge, which carries a maximum penalty of a year in jail and a $2,500 fine, resulted from a search of Reubens' home in November 2001. Police seized his art collection and personal computers.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
Penny cartoons were shown on something else besides Pea Wee, but they were on that show too. And Freak, the King of Cartoons did not show the Penny cartoons, he showed old cartoons. Pea Wee introduced the Penny Cartoons.

:lookaroun Where's Tape Face Spider-man :lookaroun

are you sure??? I'm not saying you're wrong...I just always thought he was the one who showed the Penny cartoons...wow...ya learn something every day :) (thanks for clearing that up :) )

The_CEO

On this very night, ten years ago, along this very stretch of road in a dense fog just like this. I saw the worst accident I ever seen. There was this sound, like a garbage truck dropped off the Empire State Building... And when they pulled the driver's body from the twisted, burning wreck. It looked like this!!

LargeMarge.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom