Pecos Bills

dreasons

Original Poster
One of my favorite counter service foods is served at Pecos Bills. It is the chicken wrap sandwich. I just love them! They are the best chicken wraps I ever tasted! Anyone else agree?

sbkline

I've never eaten that, but Pecos Bills is one of my favorite counter service locations. I always like to get the bacon burger.

SirNim

The dining rooms at Pecos Bill's remind me of the Mexican pavilion at Epcot. Cool place to chill out at sweltering midday.

rstaut

I've never tried the chicken wrap. I always have the best intentions, but then I end up getting a burger instead. Thanks for the chicken wrap endorsement. I'll make it a point to try it this time around.

Mukta

The chicken wrap used to be my favorite thing to eat in the MK. Anything with that much dressing is going to taste great! The last time I had it, it didn't taste quite the same and I haven't eaten them since 2008. Good to know they are still great.

Tidbit

It has a great fixin's bar too.

yeah look out for pickles on da floor by that "fixin's bar" :ROFLOL: those of you that read my mini-blog about the night I slipped on a pickle know what I mean!!

anyway.......I LOVE PECOS BILLS! Never had the wrap, but I might give it a go next visit. I always get the burger!

bgraham34

Pecos Bills is the only QS place I have never had something to eat at. Half the time I am there it is not open, the other times I prefer Columbia Harbor House.

docdebbi

we always sit everyone down on the sidewalk before parade time and then one or two of us go to pecos bill's and get "a picnic lunch" for everyone. we sit and eat and enjoy, don't waste time while waiting for parade, and it is indeed some of the best qs food in MK. however........remembering everyone's fixing bar requests...........now that requires talent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom