Rumor Pecos Bills to be rethemed?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Oh absolutely.

But since the creperie was such a swing and a miss, good excuse to fix the original mistake.
It’s very “limited”…

But they have 2 restaurants, an ice cream parlor, a bakery and a wine shop right in front of it…

Compare to the food wasteland known as magic kingdom

CJR

It's really too bad they don't spend the $$ and redo the queue from Splash.

You could make it a multi-layer deal and add a restaurant, with a queue on another level, maybe overlooking certain portions, but not in a disturbing way. Probably too little too late on that though, as I'm sure they'd probably need much more time than a 2024 opening would allow. Just goes to show how they could have done it all better.

UNCgolf

creperie is too small. MP is stuffy and in dire need of a refresh

Doesn't need an overhaul nearly as bad as the creperie. It's also not stuffy; it's classy (Disney classy, at least). It doesn't need significant changes, just a refresh on outdating carpeting etc.

Either way, putting Remy's restaurant out there wouldn't make sense thematically. Don't want a repeat of the Norway fiasco.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Doesn't need an overhaul nearly as bad as the creperie. It's also not stuffy; it's classy (to an extent). It doesn't need significant changes, just a refresh on outdating carpeting etc.

Either way, putting Remy's restaurant out there wouldn't make sense thematically. Don't want a repeat of the Norway fiasco.
Wait…are you talking about the old crepe booth? Or the new crepe restaurant?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The crepe restaurant that's right next to the Ratatouille ride, and looks absolutely awful on the inside.
Refresh?

Dude…it’s been open a year. It will be that way for 20+…
It’s Parisian “themed”…like chefs…not exactly accurate…but a facsimile of some of the old style dining rooms you see in Paris

Since when it Disney into spending money on maintenance? 🤪

Last edited:

UNCgolf

Refresh?

Dude…it’s been open a year. It will be that way for 20+…
It’s Parisian “themed”…like chefs…not Whitley accurate…but a facsimile of some of the old style dining rooms you see in Paris

Since when it Disney into spending money on maintenance? 🤪

I think you missed half the conversation.

Someone suggested they turn Monsieur Paul into Remy's restaurant. I said if they were going to change a restaurant, it should be the creperie. Of course they're not actually going to, but it both needs to be changed and that's the only location where Remy's restaurant would make sense.

And no, the creperie is not Parisian themed in the slightest. It looks like a chain restaurant in a strip mall.

ToTBellHop

Someone suggested they turn Monsieur Paul into Remy's restaurant. I said if they were going to change a restaurant, it should be the creperie. Of course they're not actually going to, but it both needs to be changed and that's the only location where Remy's restaurant would make sense.

And no, the creperie is not Parisian themed in the slightest. It looks like a chain restaurant in a strip mall.
Definitely not Paris. It’s Brittany, *itch.

UNCgolf

Definitely not Paris. It’s Brittany, *itch.

Yeah, I didn't think it was supposed to be Paris. It's absolutely terrible execution regardless of what it was supposed to be (again, unless they were trying to evoke a strip mall chain restaurant...), but Paris wasn't the intention.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

Yeah…missed that

Doesn’t matter though cause they aren’t laying a finger on that crepe place
Yeah, I didn't think it was supposed to be Paris. It's absolutely terrible execution regardless of what it was supposed to be (again, unless they were trying to evoke a strip mall chain restaurant...), but Paris wasn't the intention.
I think the attempt was a modern interpretation of traditional French…I think.

Has kinda a hipster steakhouse sorts vibe

I don’t love it

ToTBellHop

I’ll be curious to see how Universal’s Paris feels in Epic Universe. They are the masters of gross, overpriced theme park food but maybe this will be better?

Disstevefan1

JiminyPlace.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom