Rumor Pecos Bills to be rethemed?

celluloid

If they were going to demolish it and actually add something? Id fully support it.

Instead it will be closed and Rot

Watch it play

Exactly my cocern. A big parcel of land that does not stay open after dark, has staff for transportation.

Eventually it will be a spot for some footers for a coaster.

_caleb

I would assume so
I thought this might be the case, but I assume so, too.

The reason I ask is that if we already have one kitchen and two restaurants, why would we assume a retheme of Pecos Bill would result in there still being only two restaurants? Maybe half remains a Tex-Mex restaurant, and the other half becomes a New Orleans/Tiana restaurant?

Brer Oswald

I would not lament the removal of such an obscure character. He is also clearly problematic.
They could take the sign down, replace it with one that says “Big Al’s”, and nobody would know the difference.

More than likely they are looking at this location, not because it’s “problematic”, but because they want to capitalize on the Tiana ride with New Orleans style tie in food (as was said from the very beginning of this project by a few people in the know).

BBarker34

The things would come full circle back to what they used to be. The Mile Long Bar originally had the three heads of Max, Melvin and Buff talking to guests after they exited and dined.

If not a restaurant, I’d bring in Teddi Barbra’s Swingin Arcade to Florida (Or even both!). Bring back Hoofin’ Henry too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom