Pecos Bill Cafe closing for short refurbishment to launch new menu

spectromagic04

Looks from Disney Parks Blog that it's confirmed that Tortuga Tavern is getting a new menu.
image.jpeg

Clamman73

I am perfectly happy with them replacing the menu but just two thoughts.
Once I have added salsa and cheese to the burrito I'm not going to be able to roll it up myself! Thats why I love Chipotle, I can't roll that well.
They are maybe a dollar or two too expensive.
It was breaking up a little bit when I tried to roll it. Also it stuck a little to the plate.

doctornick

Looks from Disney Parks Blog that it's confirmed that Tortuga Tavern is getting a new menu. View attachment 112983

Interesting.... hopefully, it will go along with Tortuga being opened more regularly (if not all the time). Of all the shuttered locations, Tortuga always made the least sense to me. I realize that Peco's Bill is near, but Adventureland could use a good quick serve option

Luxe

I'm not diggin the prices but the food looks good. As someone else said it's about $2 too much even at park prices.

Perhaps, but I'm ok with paying a couple extra bucks if it means I can put as much guac and other fixins onto my burrito/taco. A lot of places that sell similar foods around me will charge you upwards of $2 just to add guac, which they usually skimp out on. At least here you're paying a few extra bucks but you can put as much or as little of things like that onto your food.

That being said, I would be perfectly happy if it were a couple bucks cheaper!

French Quarter

Woo hoo! I am so excited to see the pics and hear about the early experiences. I agree that this looks like a tasty and well-themed menu. It's also impressive that they let you have as much guac as you want! Where I'm from, they charge a fortune for guac on or with anything! Overall that is an impressive toppings bar. But I had faith all along that Disney would make it work and with flair.

Busiest park in the world. (Oh and Cosmic Rays is already overcrowded most the time as well, meaning 100% of people who want a burger now have to go to an already packed location.)

This makes no sense to me as an answer to my question. Are you saying that more crowded parks should serve hamburgers? There's something about being surrounded by a mass of people that makes people want to eat ground beef? Is it because we feel like cattle and thus want to eat cattle? :D

I now kind of want to see them remove burgers from the menu at Cosmic Ray's just to see some people really lose their minds.

Oh you are evil! . . . And I like your style. :) I double dare Disney to do it!

so what will Tortuga serve... what do pirates eat? hmmm....

Don't pirate prefer to drink their lunch? :)

I am guessing they will throw a subpar burger on their menu to appease the minions.

MinnieWaffles

Loving the look of the southwest salad, I assume I can ask for it minus jalapeno pepper and cheese. Plus churros for dessert and a strawberry lemonade slush to drink...gonna have to try this in November!

MissM

This makes no sense to me as an answer to my question. Are you saying that more crowded parks should serve hamburgers? There's something about being surrounded by a mass of people that makes people want to eat ground beef? Is it because we feel like cattle and thus want to eat cattle? :D
You're being intentionally obtuse and I'm tired of your trolling. Last time for the peanut gallery: the world's most extremely busy park needs more than one already extremely overcrowded location for which to purchase an extremely popular QS staple. Got it now? Or are you going to continue acting like this is somehow a difficult concept to comprehend?

MinnieWaffles

You're being intentionally obtuse and I'm tired of your trolling. Last time for the peanut gallery: the world's most extremely busy park needs more than one already extremely overcrowded location for which to purchase an extremely popular QS staple. Got it now? Or are you going to continue acting like this is somehow a difficult concept to comprehend?

At the risk of being banned for this: Oh get over yourself, love.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom