Passporter vs. Unofficial Guide vs. Birnbaums?

rimousefan84

This may have been posted already but I'm new here so I don't really know how to run a search for past posts. I was wondering which guide you folks usually rely on when planning a disney trip. My fiance and I have previously used Birnbaums but find the information in it to be redundant, and not always up to date. Your posts will be greatly appreciated! Thanks a bunch and I can't wait to hear from you.

Shere_Khan

I just wanted to say that I went and picked up my 2008 Unofficial Guide at Borders on Friday and I am really enjoying it. I love the Birnbaums guide for the pictures and brief beginner info, but the Unofficial is where it's at if you are really looking for detailed information.

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

sorry, I would have loved to do a poll for this thread I just didn't know how:hammer: :veryconfu :lookaroun . My bad.
It's actually really easy...go up to the top where it says thread tools...click on the arrow...a bunch of options pop down and one will say "poll" It only works for the person who created the thread though. :wave:

Upvote 0

Lucretia

I love Passporter for honesty, but Birnbaum's for colorful description- it just makes me long for Disney. Plus, my daughter loves the birnbaum's- it gets her very excited about the trip & even encourages planning (she's only 12) Passporter gives the best restaurant reviews IMO.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom