Parking secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiftiesdean

I'm not a law student, but I always thought that the Free Speech Amendment protected us from the Gov't restricting our speech, not a private chat room where they have members.

It's sad that people bend the rules like that (more like break) but it will always happen. Good thing Disney is starting to crack down.

robynchic

People that do that are breaking the rules in a bad way.

Also, I think (another Disney rumor, so forgive me if it's not true) that each of the resort parking passes have some kind of ID number so it will indicate which resort you're from, and how long you can park in the resort your car is staying in at that time.

Personally, if you're already staying in one resort, what's the point in driving to another resort to park? You're using gas (which is expensive nowadays!) and in the end, you have to ride the monorail anyway...

ProjectTracker said:
I know another way to get into one of the parking lots. If you go to Epcot the backstage way, there is a side road on the right side of the main road leading backstage. All you have to do is turn right before you have to go all the way and you end up on the right hand side of the Epcot parking lot. No security, no nothing. I go that way all the time, even though I'm a AP. I just don't like waiting for 8am to roll around. Plus, it gives me a chance to take some photos at Epcot without people to clog up the area.

I'll make sure to foward this on to Disney security then... so they can be welcome you better next time.

ProjectTracker

InsideOtherPark said:
I'll make sure to foward this on to Disney security then... so they can be welcome you better next time.

Boy, this is the last time I post in this area. Isn't that why it's called WDW Secrets. Some people here blabber about everything. Have nothing else better to do. I knew I shouldn't have said anything.

Tom

Beta Return
ProjectTracker said:
Boy, this is the last time I post in this area. Isn't that why it's called WDW Secrets. Some people here blabber about everything. Have nothing else better to do. I knew I shouldn't have said anything.

There is a difference between a "secret" and a "loophole". Your "loophole" has publically published a supposed fault in Disney's security. If everyone on here took your tip, there would be a huge backup in the EPCOT lot, which could lead to possible accidents and a plethora of people being where they shouldn't.

Just like those who park in lots they aren't supposed to park in; those who swim in pools at resorts they didn't pay to sleep at; those who steal fastpasses; those who cut in line - you are selfish. The world revolves around you, and you are special. Why don't you just play by the rules, like the rest of us?

jholiiday

wannab@dis said:
exactly what I thought... only an attorney could do so well at rationalization and cheating!

Yeah... god, those evil attorney people.... without whom, abused spouses wouldn't get restraining orders, innocent victims wouldn't get the settlements they needed to cover living expenses due to loss of ability to work... Estate planning - what about that?

Lawyers are all out to get you... Not that they haven't spen years in school, honing their craft for when you need them... the few who take on outrageous cases seem to have made america forget the good they provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom