Parking Secret!!!!!!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
here are some parking secrets I thought I'd share

#1- if you arrive at the park early enough (like 2am), you'll park for free ***W00T!!***

#2- if you arive atr the park late enough (like 6-7pm), you'll park for free

#3- if you pay for your parking with a $20 bill ($20 note for our UK friends, or ____£12.70 if you can't think), you'll get change!

#4- if you ask the cast member at the turnstile how they're doing, they'll usually give you an answer

#5- if you buy an annual pass, or stay on property at a WDW resort, Parking is FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's about it.

Figment1986

wow... id didn't know if you had a $10 bill u got change back.... i thought they gave you credit towards your next disney prchase....

I will use tip number 5 one day.......

but i dont know how to get to the park that early....

Atta83

mkt said:
here are some parking secrets I thought I'd share
#4- if you ask the cast member at the turnstile how they're doing, they'll usually give you an answer.

Wait isnt that after you get done parking.....:lol:

Wilt Dasney

I have also heard from reliable sources that if you don't drive a car to the parks (i.e., walk from your resort or take a bus), you don't have to pay for parking. Don't tell too many people, though, or it'll be all over.

Tim G

Wilt Dasney said:
I have also heard from reliable sources that if you don't drive a car to the parks (i.e., walk from your resort or take a bus), you don't have to pay for parking. Don't tell too many people, though, or it'll be all over.
I've heard that if you've got a Job at Disney, you don't pay either :lol:

StevenT

Beleive it or not but Disney provides parking for a slight fee outside the parks so you have somewhere to leave your car. The cement is also marked with white lines to indicate where to park, amazing! :lol:

GenerationX

This isn't really a secret 'cause most everyone knows it, but I'll pass it on anyway: When you approach the gates, you activate your car's cloak of invisibility. Simple.

AliciaLuvzDizne

Yellow Shoes said:
The parking lots at WDW have a special feature that will make sure your car is toasty warm when you open the door in July.
coool! what is it?? i hate a cold car!

My tip is this: open the doors BEFORE you get out of the car!

Wilt Dasney

Another handy pointer to keep in mind. If you live north of Orlando, you should drive SOUTH to reach WDW. However (and this is the tricky part), if you reside to the south of the resort, you should actually drive NORTH to get there. Weird, huh?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wilt Dasney said:
Another handy pointer to keep in mind. If you live north of Orlando, you should drive SOUTH to reach WDW. However (and this is the tricky part), if you reside to the south of the resort, you should actually drive NORTH to get there. Weird, huh?

what if you live east :confused: :confused:

Not For Sale

If you park near (or preferrably ON) the 7 Seas Lagoon you don't have to pay to park.

Or you can use your jet pack to not pay for anything! And you get a free ride in a Disney (police) car!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom