Park music CDs

sueuk

Original Poster
Which CDs of Theme Park music would you recommend that I buy next month. (Must be on sale at WDW) .. I was thinking park / ride background music. Thanks.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
If they are still selling the CD "Magic in the Streets", I would highly recommend it. It has the soundtracks to the parades Celebrate a Dream Come True, Stars & Motor Cars, and Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade.

I listen to it at work a lot--it really brings the feeling of being in the parks!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
5969_150_150.jpg

I have this.

krankenstein

The current 4 park album is pretty good. However, DAK gets no love on it.

All the standard ones are great too (Illuminations, Wishes, Candlelight, etc).

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
All of `em! Not only do you support the CDs being made, you never know when they will go out of print - or off the shelves anywhere on property. If you see it today it isn`t always there tomorrow, nor is it guaranteed to be anywhere else. Moral from experience - when you see it, get it!

tahqa

Interesting, I just bought it about 2 weeks ago.
Where did you find it? I haven't seen it in Mouse Gear, World of Disney or the Main Street Emporium. Granted, I haven't been looking very hard since I already have it... I just like to see if a new one has been released. Also, it's very possible that the demand is just greater than the supply. :shrug:

RAXIP

If they are still selling the CD "Magic in the Streets", I would highly recommend it. It has the soundtracks to the parades Share a Dream Come True, Stars & Motor Cars, and Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade.

I listen to it at work a lot--it really brings the feeling of being in the parks!

this Cd has the original 'dream come true' parade -- Share… I saw it in Once Upon a Toy at DTD last week.

krankenstein

Where did you find it? I haven't seen it in Mouse Gear, World of Disney or the Main Street Emporium. Granted, I haven't been looking very hard since I already have it... I just like to see if a new one has been released. Also, it's very possible that the demand is just greater than the supply. :shrug:

I saw it in the Art of Disney in the Cinema on MS, Mickey's PhilharMagic's shop, Art of Disney at EPCOT, MouseGear and bought it at WoD. :shrug:

Goofnut1980

buy em ALL!!!!! I love everyone.. I have them all uploaded to my ipod.. I'm a freak.. what can I say...

The Toy store (holy cow I cant think of the name) has the tinker toys on the front.. but in the back of that store there is a TON of dvds and cds... you can always find it there...

Tigger103

If they are still selling the CD "Magic in the Streets", I would highly recommend it. It has the soundtracks to the parades Celebrate a Dream Come True, Stars & Motor Cars, and Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade.

where did you get celebrate a dream come true from???

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
this Cd has the original 'dream come true' parade -- Share… I saw it in Once Upon a Toy at DTD last week.

RAXIP is correct--the CD I have includes the music from Share a Dream Come True, not Celebrate a Dream Come True. Now that I am at work and have the CD in front of me :p

It was released during the 100 Years of Magic celebration and also includes a symphony compsed for the celebration, consisting of five movements--Fantasy (representing Magic Kingdom), Showbiz (representing the Studios), Discovery (representing Epcot) and Adventure (representing DAK), and the fifth is called "Share a Dream Come True". According to the liner notes, this suite of music was intended to be a soundtrack for the celebration overall.

I love it, and the parade music is a great way to "transport" yourself to the parks at any time!! Good to know it's still around, and if you like the parades, its a great buy.

I wish I still had the original Illuminations: ROE/Tapestry of Nations soundtrack--I had it on cassette tape and it suffered from spending a summer in my car. By the time I had to replace it, Tapestry of Dreams had replaced TON. :(

Moral from experience - when you see it, get it!

Ha, ha--my husband is always telling me this!! (and using it as an excuse...:lookaroun)

Jedeye80

id buy wishes if i was you then when u get bored of it you could post it onto me because i cant seem to find it anywhere in the uk

DisneyPrincess5

My mother just went last month and she got that for it...great CD, and I'm not even that into the parades!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom