News Park attendance showing significant softness heading into the Fall 2018

HauntedMansionFLA

Wait... so if there were no FastPass lines, and rides were allowed to load like they were designed to, wait times would be shorter??? What kind of crazy talk is this?!? And how can I be expected to know what rides I want to ride without planning them 60 days in advance???
Wait... so if there were no FastPass lines, and rides were allowed to load like they were designed to, wait times would be shorter??? What kind of crazy talk is this?!? And how can I be expected to know what rides I want to ride without planning them 60 days in advance???
Ask Tom Staggs

GeoffR

Certainly not a small crowd tonight
20181106_184346.jpg

Tony the Tigger

Serious question, but are you saying there isn't anything wrong with the current Fastpass system/process?

Not for me.

I would personally rather just show up to an attraction and wait in a fast moving line with a manageable wait time than wait several hours for my Fastpass to become active and still wait often 15-25 minutes in the Fastpass line.

I would not.

Tony the Tigger

I can’t help it!

So what do you do when you visit a park and your three allotted Fastpasses are used and there aren't any good ones left?

Hasn’t happened yet.

Wait - what’s not a good one?

Maybe I just plan better, or have more reasonable expectations. Or have learned not to go on weekends or holidays.

Maybe I’ve just done everything already with various parties over various years, so I’ll do whatever’s available this time, and there’s always next time; and I don’t feel slighted in the slightest.

What I probably won’t do is notice to the point I even remember to mention in any way other than a little bad luck in a trip report, let alone hold a grudge to the point of bitterness and complain about it all over the place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom