News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

T.Will

I swear there was nothing there like 2 days ago.

alias8703

looks like we still should get a few more big chunks of molded plastic pieces.
the big control panel on side and the wall on the other corner

View attachment 364004

The lack of updates here... on a Disney board its very odd. This is almost completely up and no one has posted anything. Saw it from the Pal a Round yesterday and All thats left is attaching the cars to the ride. The queue tarp holders have been painted their respective colors and the big purple wall set piece has been installed for 2 weeks.

dlr74

The lack of updates here... on a Disney board its very odd. This is almost completely up and no one has posted anything. Saw it from the Pal a Round yesterday and All thats left is attaching the cars to the ride. The queue tarp holders have been painted their respective colors and the big purple wall set piece has been installed for 2 weeks.
It’s almost like no one really cares about this Attraction 😜

alias8703

It’s almost like no one really cares about this Attraction 😜

I care 🤷‍♂️ (its not the attraction Inside Out deserves but its better than the empty planter that was just sitting there since Maliboomer!)

this is a few days old (From FreshBaked!), like I said more painting has been completed and more on the ride itself has been finished since.

Rich T

I care 🤷‍♂️ (its not the attraction Inside Out deserves but its better than the empty planter that was just sitting there since Maliboomer!)

this is a few days old (From FreshBaked!), like I said more painting has been completed and more on the ride itself has been finished since.
View attachment 368905
Here's the thing. It's the kiddy ride formerly known as Flik's Flyers. They're trying to now pass it off as a major new attraction and... I guess... it's magically no longer a kiddy ride. And it's now the 3rd ride in that corner of the park that dangles riders and moves in a circle. It's a terrible use of the IP, too. There are dozens of better, more interesting flat rides out there in the world for sale that could just as easily receieved this level of "quality" theming, but, no, Disney wanted to recycle the spinning kiddy ride they already paid for.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Here's the thing. It's the kiddy ride formerly known as Flik's Flyers. They're trying to now pass it off as a major new attraction and... I guess... it's magically no longer a kiddy ride. And it's now the 3rd ride in that corner of the park that dangles riders and moves in a circle. It's a terrible use of the IP, too. There are dozens of better, more interesting flat rides out there in the world for sale that could just as easily receieved this level of "quality" theming, but, no, Disney wanted to recycle the spinning kiddy ride they already paid for.
If they add an AA of Anger voiced by Lewis Black that in itself will make it worth it in my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom