News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

mickEblu

Credit: @dlnt on Twitter

D5vT-aTWkAE_ICY.jpg:large

3CDEFF74-D6B9-46E2-A8CA-EB6EE52FDA46.jpeg

Rich T

Nope. They’re all physical.
Which upgrades it to Fischer Price Busy Box. So, basically, we now have The Incredibles chasing their baby around the inner workings of an 11 year old girl's brain while, nearby, the girl's now-dead imaginary friend has returned to sell his undead tears for the public to gobble up...and Mickey Mouse laughs at the whole mess from above.

Long live Pixar Pier, I guess? (Whoopee cushion sound)

Phroobar

Which upgrades it to Fischer Price Busy Box. So, basically, we now have The Incredibles chasing their baby around the inner workings of an 11 year old girl's brain while, nearby, the girl's now-dead imaginary friend has returned to sell his undead tears for the public to gobble up...and Mickey Mouse laughs at the whole mess from above.

Long live Pixar Pier, I guess? (Whoopee cushion sound)
Sounds like a scare zone at Universal Halloween Horror Nights.

Rich T

Little Timmy: "Inside Out didn't have balloons like that."
Empty Wallet Parent: "No, Timmy. You're right."
Little Timmy: "Didn't Knott's already put this in Camp Snoopy?"
Empty Wallet Parent: "Yes. Years and years and years ago."
Little Timmy: "Does Disney think we're stupid or something?"
Empty Wallet Parent: "Not everyone at Disney. But some...yeah..."

Ismael Flores

looks like they cheaped out on the background prop. The huge console on the right side in front of the memory ball wall is not there.

I also don't see planters on the upper level of the platform like the concept art where sad and joy are supposedly going to be placed. If they just end up putting fencing than i will be extra disappointed.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
looks like they cheaped out on the background prop. The huge console on the right side in front of the memory ball wall is not there.

I also don't see planters on the upper level of the platform like the concept art where sad and joy are supposedly going to be placed. If they just end up putting fencing than i will be extra disappointed.
Its not done yet, be patient. Not saying they will add that stuff, but you're already claiming they cheaped out and won't add it before the project is even done.

captveg

I wonder if they'll ever use the space in the other helix on the East side of PP? Sure, it would just be another spinner/small kid ride, but why not use the space they have?

SSG

Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind attraction posters

Fri, May 10, 2019
Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind Opening This Summer at Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure Park
by Michael Ramirez, Editorial Content Director, Disneyland Resort

As we’ve previously announced, Disney California Adventure park will welcome Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind to Pixar Pier. I’m excited to share this whimsical family-friendly attraction will open this summer!

Inspired by the Disney and Pixar film “Inside Out,” you’re invited to step into the workplace of Riley’s Emotions—Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust and Anger. Once you hop aboard one of eight Memory Movers, you’ll take a sense-ational spin and find yourself surrounded by vibrant shelves packed with glowing recollections.
  • skjfh813-680x1024.jpg
  • IMG_1816-1.jpg
  • IMG_1814.jpg
  • ksd2o31-677x1024.jpg
Here is a first look at a few of the attraction posters, which each explore parts of the mind as featured in “Inside Out.”
We hope you’ll take joy in experiencing the Emotional Whirlwind!

Disney Irish

Premium Member

Fri, May 10, 2019
Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind Opening This Summer at Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure Park

As we’ve previously announced, Disney California Adventure park will welcome Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind to Pixar Pier. I’m excited to share this whimsical family-friendly attraction will open this summer!

Inspired by the Disney and Pixar film “Inside Out,” you’re invited to step into the workplace of Riley’s Emotions—Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust and Anger. Once you hop aboard one of eight Memory Movers, you’ll take a sense-ational spin and find yourself surrounded by vibrant shelves packed with glowing recollections.
  • skjfh813-680x1024.jpg
  • IMG_1816-1.jpg
  • IMG_1814.jpg
  • ksd2o31-677x1024.jpg
Here is a first look at a few of the attraction posters, which each explore parts of the mind as featured in “Inside Out.”
I dig the art. Not sure about the ride yet....

Disney Analyst

Fri, May 10, 2019

• skjfh813-680x1024.jpg
  • IMG_1816-1.jpg
  • IMG_1814.jpg
  • ksd2o31-677x1024.jpg

Hmm. So we thinking June?

Rich T

Fri, May 10, 2019

• skjfh813-680x1024.jpg
  • IMG_1816-1.jpg
  • IMG_1814.jpg
  • ksd2o31-677x1024.jpg
Imagine if these wonderful posters were along the queue to an outstanding dark ride that really captured the magic of Inside Out, instead of a cheap, cruddy recycled kiddie spinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom