News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

D.Silentu

Just getting this off my chest, I have some concerns about the carnival ride that will supposedly go into the Screamin' helix. I hope some measures to reduce the noise of the coaster are applied. Sometimes it's hard to hear yourself think in line for Midway Mania (although I have to admit that particular section of Screamin' is my favorite part of the coaster).

D

Deleted member 107043

On another note, I'm guessing his new spinner won't really alter the PP skyline right? I mean how tall can a spinner be.

http%3A%2F%2F0.tqn.com%2Fd%2Fcleveland%2F1%2F0%2FJ%2Ft%2F-%2F-%2FKI_WindSeeker_012.JPG

Ismael Flores

I wonder if they will end up closing all of the Pier to make these changes at once without worrying about the extra expense in walls and having guests near a work area of if they will create a wall maze to keep midway mania operating while having everything close in stages

Maybe they should close everything from on the east side up to Midway and get that done first since it's probably the majority of the work then move over to the west side. That would leave midway open all the time minus the maze walls.

Allthought midway could use some enhancing preferably some props inside the actual show room and updated tech

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom