News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Phroobar

images

Phroobar

They also replaced the neon sign with a regular sign, a major improvement in my eyes. The neon would have ruined the vibe that entrance area had.

How hard is it to install a neon sign?
I guess it was completely defective and the wooden sign is just a placeholder.

Hopefully with all the building problems they've had with Pixar Pier that this isn't the same construction company that build SWL. I don't need a cement spire crashing down on me in a five hour line.

mickEblu

How hard is it to install a neon sign?
I guess it was completely defective and the wooden sign is just a placeholder.

Hopefully with all the building problems they've had with Pixar Pier that this isn't the same construction company that build SWL. I don't need a cement spire crashing down on me in a five hour line.

Exactly. Now a two hour line I could probably deal with a spire crashing down on me.

Disneylover152

@Disneylover152 do you like the neon signs in Cars Land??

Yes. But putting neon lights on the Lamplight Lounge sign is going to ruin the entrance area. The entire entrance area has popcorn lighting. A giant neon sign plopped on a wall wouldn't look good with all the popcorn lighting around it. Even the Knick Knack's store across the way has popcorn lighting. The neon sign would stick out like a sore thumb. Not to mention the fact that neon signs look like crap from close up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom